E3 2018 Hype and Train-Wreck Thread (Place your bets!)

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Square Enix has their own conference this year also. Makes sense they showcased very little today.

FF7 remake can't be going well but they seem to be raking in cash from the episodic FF15. I'm afraid of how much they'll charge for FF7 at this point.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
15 going good, DQXI sold very well in Japan((both PS4/3DS versions)as usual) being released stateside this September PS4 and PC(A First EVER)version, switch version coming later, 14 is honestly covering there own costs right now (I belive), new Tomb Raider, I think there still publisher for Hitman but there letting that studio make the game. Octopath , KHIII just tons of stuff being worked on and that doesn't include whatever else there hiding deep in there underground labs lol

Molten Core Raider
Square Enix has their own conference this year also. Makes sense they showcased very little today.

FF7 remake can't be going well but they seem to be raking in cash from the episodic FF15. I'm afraid of how much they'll charge for FF7 at this point.
Square has already had their "conference" though, it was Sunday. I use quotes because it was just a pre-recorded video of trailers that lasted only a half hour with no mention of FF7 as well. I was pretty confident we'd see a little something during Sony's show, kinda surprised and apprehensive nothing was mentioned unless they plan to go all in next year.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Square has already had their "conference" though, it was Sunday. I use quotes because it was just a pre-recorded video of trailers that lasted only a half hour with no mention of FF7 as well. I was pretty confident we'd see a little something during Sony's show, kinda surprised and apprehensive nothing was mentioned unless they plan to go all in next year.

FF7 is PS5 launch title for sure

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Nintendo in a couple hours. This should be interesting. Just when you think you have seen the worst out of everyone, I am sure Nintendo will throw in some Nancy Pancy hilarity to wrap up this E3. They had also better show some Metroid game play.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I can't think of a single thing other than a switch fire emblem game that will hype me up for nintendo :( i sure hope nintendo surprises me, my switch needs some love

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Fortnite for Switch. That was pretty expected. (Wasn't expected it launched right now. Ha)

Needless

Toe Sucker
wheres
the
big
anime
Tiddies
nintendo?

That fire emblem trailer was disappointing lol

• 1Like

Caliane

wtf is otcopath traveller? also, I want it.

And Nintendo is having the largest Indie game showcase segment. wtf is going on here?

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
its pretty special how some games take 10 years to make, yet only 30 minutes of gameplay to kill the illusion of being a good game

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Jesus Stop with the Smash Brothers already this is absolutely boring.

• 1Like