E3 2019

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Basically going to be all in on FFXIV expansion for a few months, then basically just bounce between stuff until FF7:R and Cyberpunk come out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would love to see Astral Chain get a nice port to PC at some point, the game looks fun, but not worth buy a Switch for sadly. September / November are the godly months for me, great games being released.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nintendo financed it and is publishing just like Bayonetta 2 & 3 so the chance of it hitting other platforms is slim to nil.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's by PlatinumGames, and being developed by a team led by Hideki Kamiya and the lead designer from NieR Automata. That's pretty much all I needed to hear back in Feb when they announced the game.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Sorry if it was posted but one of my favorite part of E3 this year.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone else think Battletoads looked dumb? It looked too cartoony and the gameplay was just a standard beat 'em up like Castle Crashers. What happened to recreating the magic of the first game?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It didn't look like anything I was interested in playing, but it'll be on game pass so don't really care, won't have to make a purchasing decision.

Fedor

<Banned>
tumblr_psv04dagNv1ug2uiho1_500.gif

• 1Repost
  • 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I wonder how much he was paid to shred his throat that hard hyping such dogshit.

• 2Like