EA shuts down Mythic Entertainment

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
It just seems like a megacorp that's all about making money - like ea - wouldn't so incompetently keep driving companies and products into the grave - unless there was a larger financial incentive for intentionally creating a failure

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
Think of it as not driving them into the ground but rather think of it as them sucking all of the finances they can out of it and throwing the remains into a bloody pit with the rest of the corpses.

Rime

<Donor>
Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone.

rrr_img_68182.jpg

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
RIP in peace. If they would have converted Warhammer f2p instead of shutting it down, it would have probably over 6 million subs because level 1-12 is the most fun of any game i ever played cuz the rvr was really good i played on the order cuz destrcution was for emo kids and im not emo or a kid thats why they play the bad guys i liked the dwarves a lot and i shouyld have known the game was doomed from the start when they annoucned they were axing the capital cities and also some classes but i was glad when the slayer finally made it into the game

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
RIP in peace.
If they would have converted Warhammer f2p
instead of shutting it down,
it would have probably over 6 million subs
because level 1-12 is the most fun of any game i ever played
cuz the rvr was really good
i played on the order
cuz destrcution was for emo kids and im not emo
or a kid thats why they play the bad guys
i liked the dwarves a lot
and i shouyld have known the game was doomed from the start
when they annoucned they were axing the capital cities
and also some classes
but i was glad when the slayer finally made it into the game
I tried to convert this into a poem format but gave up when madness set in and i was beset with evil dwarves stabbing my eyes but i knew i was failed by then.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I tried to convert this into a poem format but gave up when madness set in and i was beset with evil dwarves stabbing my eyes but i knew i was failed by then.
If you read it out loud you'll open a portal to hell. Just giving you the head's up.