Easy Way Steal Pizza

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
looks good. Just added a free medium to my weekend order. be ready for me to pick up tomorrow. We"re back in business baby.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
On some what of related topic, I absolutely love Pappa Johns. In my little POS town we only had one place for pizza. The pizza was damn good and still my favorite pizza, but when Pappa johns moved into the city next to mine they started delivering to my city as well. Which forced the pizza hut as well to deliver to my city as well, which caused the local pizza place to slash the prices of toppings and they started packing their pizza with toppings as well.

Thank you Pappa Johns!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
BurnemWizfyre said:
On some what of related topic, I absolutely love Pappa Johns. In my little POS town we only had one place for pizza. The pizza was damn good and still my favorite pizza, but when Pappa johns moved into the city next to mine they started delivering to my city as well. Which forced the pizza hut as well to deliver to my city as well, which caused the local pizza place to slash the prices of toppings and they started packing their pizza with toppings as well.

Thank you Pappa Johns!
Thank you for that heartwarming tale.

I saw this thread again and was like wtf let it die- i had the post in my mind "This thread is epic b/c of free pizza...there is no longer free pizza let it die"

then I read.

and now there is again...free pizza- used some of my old codes I figured out the first time- and again they work!

here are 2 for whoever gets them first bitches

TSGGFOK
TSCCXOK

go!

TheYanger_foh

shitlord
Mine did, but most delivery guys for Papa Johns barely speak english in my experience. He said "Oh have coupon?" And I said "Oh, it was that email promotion thing" and I got my pizza.

Column_sl

shitlord
I don"t think they even care to be honest.
They just sent me an email with a coupon for a free med pizza in the mail today,and I guarantee one of you fuckers used my code. /shakes fist!!

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
just ordered after getting locked out while trying a week ago, got it on my 3rd try.
I called my old roommate whos a manager at papa johns, and he said he"s never heard of it.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
HAHA two pizzas yesterday and the guy was like dude you might want to calm down on the free pizza... Still gave it to me though, that"s 10 pizzas now.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
After this is all said and done, I nominate this thread to be in the hall of fame.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
before this is hall of fame worth something truly epic needs to happen such as someone finding out Dr. Funkenstein"s home address and us barraging him with "stolen" pizzas.

p0wl_foh

shitlord
Paid for pizza last night.. D"oh.

Did plan ahead ordering for tomorrow so I can have pizza during the fights. Thanks Keg.