Easy Way Steal Pizza

kaxfenix_foh

shitlord
Ordered mine.. they called to verify I had the coupon .. I told them ya...

Whipped this up in Photoshop and gave it to the driver..

freemedpizza.jpg

PS ........the code is used..

Tonic_foh

shitlord
I hate my life.

Now Accepting Online Orders
Address:
223 South Willow Street
Manchester, NH 03103-5726
Phone: (603)629-0060
Delivery Hours: 09:00 am - 12:00 am
Carryout Hours: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
Distance: 12.43 miles

Fuck you not being in Manchester.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vehn said:
so I ordered it and the guy said he needed the coupon, I said I got it online and he just walked away. Then 2 minutes later he comes knocking on my door again and said that his boss said he shouldn"t have delivered the pizza until he got the physical coupon itself, and if I didn"t have they"d ban me from future orders. So I guess now i"m banned
That"s a pretty retarded way to do business.

Hunno_foh

shitlord
I got mine with no problems- 2nd code I entered, and the delivery guy didn"t ask for any coupons. Only had to wait 20 mins too. GG at getting banned btw.

Regime_foh

shitlord
Mist said:
I totally printed fake Quiznos Buy 1 - Get 1 coupons for a while, by photoshopping the expiration date.
Fuck ya new thread potential right here guys (Abiet illegal as fuck lmao)

Think about it. Most of these places are kids who could give two shits you are ripping them off.

Free Pizza inc

Fuck Papa John and his shitty bowl game.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Well it didn"t actually matter with the Quizno"s coupons, because the coupon code stayed valid forever. But in order to get someone at the register to accept the coupon, you had to give it a valid date. If you know someone who works there, you can just tell them to put the code directly into the register.

Malakriss_foh

shitlord
Vehn said:
so I ordered it and the guy said he needed the coupon, I said I got it online and he just walked away. Then 2 minutes later he comes knocking on my door again and said that his boss said he shouldn"t have delivered the pizza until he got the physical coupon itself, and if I didn"t have they"d ban me from future orders. So I guess now i"m banned
In all my years ordering from multiple pizza places (Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns, Vocellis) both over the phone and online I have never been asked for the coupon. In fact almost every time I tried providing an actual coupon they handed it back, what were they going to do with it?

Threaten to sue. I know it"s cliche but it"s actually winnable. Knowledge of the code, a quoted price, and an order confirmation is all you need.

Jaxomer_foh

shitlord
Thank you very much, I had a free meal tonight. I don"t remember what code I used, I had to try many variations, but essentially just changed a couple letters in the middle of the code and was good to go.

Korioni_foh

shitlord
I switched up the 5th letter about 20 times(all used) before it told me I couldn"t give them any more codes Oh well, already ate anyway

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
kaxfenix said:
Ordered mine.. they called to verify I had the coupon .. I told them ya...

Whipped this up in Photoshop and gave it to the driver..
Hah. Awesome.