Easy Way Steal Pizza

Fubuju_foh

shitlord
Thanks for the info. I just placed an advance online order, which will be delivered to my place of work tomorrow.

$2 for delivery fee > $15 for pizza.

+1

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
is it really illegal to shoop coupons? . thanks keg, now if only i could stand eating frozen pizza without puking my guts out. plus there is a mom n pop italian place down the street that makes yum 5 dollar pies. i

krozman_foh

shitlord
It"s not illegal to shop coupons. If they"re stupid enough to believe you have something valid, they should be punished. It"s like giving them monopoly money and then blaming you for their own idiocy.

Also, remember that advertising (which is all a coupon really is) is an "invitation to negotiage" and not a contractual promise. All photoshop is, is a great negotiation tactic.

OF COURSE, once you"re found out you"re totally banned for good reason, so don"t think for a second you"re "in the right."

Jait

Molten Core Raider
krozman said:
It"s not illegal to shop coupons. If they"re stupid enough to believe you have something valid, they should be punished. It"s like giving them monopoly money and then blaming you for their own idiocy.

Also, remember that advertising (which is all a coupon really is) is an "invitation to negotiage" and not a contractual promise. All photoshop is, is a great negotiation tactic.

OF COURSE, once you"re found out you"re totally banned for good reason, so don"t think for a second you"re "in the right."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WAOxY_nHdew&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Marthisdil_foh

shitlord
krozman said:
It"s sorta like if Krozman leaves a door or window unlocked in his house - it"s A-OK for someone to walk in and take whatever they want, you know, because if he didn"t want someone stealing his shit, he"d have locked everything up in his house.

Anyways, thx for pizza

Column_sl

shitlord
Who gets banned from a pizza chain,haha.
Don"t they have like 400 revolving managers that are retards in there 20"s...

That is like getting banned from McDonalds.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I think they must be on to us.

An unexpected error has been detected. If this persists, please call the number below and report the error.

Click the button below to continue.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Marthisdil said:
It"s sorta like if Krozman leaves a door or window unlocked in his house - it"s A-OK for someone to walk in and take whatever they want, you know, because if he didn"t want someone stealing his shit, he"d have locked everything up in his house.

Anyways, thx for pizza
Someone actually tried to argue that as a valid interpretation of the law to me once.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
TYSSHOK worked for me. Good find! Gonna try to eat pizza for a while.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It was 2.68 and I gave the guy 5 bucks, felt kinda bad and didnt want him to be all "lemme see coupon" on me.. but he never asked.

Faelor_foh

shitlord
I haven"t gone through all the pages on this thread, but I went through about 20+ at SlickDeals. Apparently a lot of the coupons are region based, so you may have luck trying the same code someone else did on another coast.

I did what everyone else did and change some characters around. Thanks again, pizza should be here in about 30.

As for the "You have entered too many invalid codes" deal, just log out and log back in. There is no timer or anything.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Faelor said:
I haven"t gone through all the pages on this thread, but I went through about 20+ at SlickDeals. Apparently a lot of the coupons are region based, so you may have luck trying the same code someone else did on another coast.
i really can"t imagine that papa john"s system is that elaborate considering it"s all one website and the only info you"re putting in is the promo code, for my 3rd pizza i just changed the code someone posted TYSSHOK to TYSSPOK and was good to go.