Easy Way Steal Pizza

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Can you do more than one delivery with these codes on the same address/account? like one for lunch one for dinner lol

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Ok so the third time the same pizzaman came to deliver a pizza to my apartment tonight was pushing it, I have ordered 2 pizza through this, and my roomate has ordered one :p

Gonna see if i can get some more tomorrow :p

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Divinefactor said:
Ok so the third time the same pizzaman came to deliver a pizza to my apartment tonight was pushing it, I have ordered 2 pizza through this, and my roomate has ordered one :p

Gonna see if i can get some more tomorrow :p
He"s probably delivering so much free pizza he"s lost track.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
God I love the garlic sauce that comes with it. Little Ceasars does the same stuff and it rocks. I use to like ranch with my pizza but I prefer this I think.

Rorek_foh

shitlord
Has anyone in Canada tried this? We"ve only got one Papa Johns in my city and it was just build like 2 months ago. Right next door to where I work. Their delivery range is soo small. Im going to try this out when I get home though.

Malakriss_foh

shitlord
Divinefactor said:
so how exactly was this deal supposed to work out before we destroyed it?
From what I"ve gathered:

With the purchase of a gift card, you are awarded a free medium pizza. This is claimed via a coupon code that is recognized by their online ordering system. The codes are sequential alphabetically, so some internet genius figured out that you could switch the letters within the range and find unclaimed codes to use for yourself.

Brad2770

I think I accidently ordered 2 pizzas for tomorrow to be picked up (I live like 3 minutes from Papa John"s... Fuck paying 5-10 bucks for a 3 minute drive.)

Anyways, have a date with the 19 yr old this weekend. Free Putt Putt Golf and Free Pizza. Best fucking date ever. Gunna make her call me Keg when I fuck her this weekend.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Going for free pizza number 4 today. God I love the stupid kids that work at my Papa Johns.

When is the internets reset going to happen? This deserves serious +"s to Kegkilla.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
OhSeven said:
Going for free pizza number 4 today. God I love the stupid kids that work at my Papa Johns.

When is the internets reset going to happen? This deserves serious +"s to Kegkilla.
Trying to get Req to allow us to give points again, he says no =(