Easy Way Steal Pizza

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Zhavric_foh

shitlord

itsatrap.jpg

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
We could not take you to the delivery store for the following reason :
No delivery stores found
Click the button below to continue.
I hate you

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We could not take you to the delivery store for the following reason :
No delivery stores found
Click the button below to continue.

What the hell there is one down the street from me.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I just tipped the driver well so that I can try to use this again tomorrow. The owners of the location that delivers to me are douches, so I don"t feel bad if they take a hit.

Column_sl

shitlord
Tyen said:
1.4 fucking miles down the road.
You should send that to them,and if they deny you your pizza tell them that the value of the drawing is $233.95 so trust that this settles the matter,and you expect immediate payment.

Vehn_foh

shitlord
so I ordered it and the guy said he needed the coupon, I said I got it online and he just walked away. Then 2 minutes later he comes knocking on my door again and said that his boss said he shouldn"t have delivered the pizza until he got the physical coupon itself, and if I didn"t have they"d ban me from future orders. So I guess now i"m banned

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Vehn said:
so I ordered it and the guy said he needed the coupon, I said I got it online and he just walked away. Then 2 minutes later he comes knocking on my door again and said that his boss said he shouldn"t have delivered the pizza until he got the physical coupon itself, and if I didn"t have they"d ban me from future orders. So I guess now i"m banned
Congrats, it takes one smooth criminal to get banned from Papa John"s of all places.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Vehn said:
BANNED

In other news, I complained to their customer service Dept about them not delivering my pizza 1.4 miles away.

Daniel,

On behalf of Papa John"s Pizza, we would like to apologize for any
inconvenience you encountered with your recent order from Papa John"s. We
are truly sorry the problem from the restaurant caused your order not to
meet expectations. Our goal is to provide not only a superior quality
pizza, but also a World Class Customer Experience to our consumers at all
times.Your comments have been sent to the Owners/Operators for this
location and someone should be contacting you soon.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Internet Feedback form.Your
incident number is ----------; please refer to this number in any future
correspondence. We want to encourage you to call your local Papa John"s
whenever you have questions or comments, but if we can be of further
assistance, please visit us again atwww.papajohns.com.

Sincerely,

Consumer Services Team

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It"s amazing how easily a free pizza can change your perspective on people.

Ordered mine, but the price was $4.67 with delivery fees. With tip it was $10.00, but normally they"re $20.00 ish or more. Still a good deal, especially considering a shitty frozen pizza is around 8-9 bucks and I have to go pick it up and bake it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ashes Emberblade said:
Ordered mine, but the price was $4.67 with delivery fees. With tip it was $10.00, but normally they"re $20.00 ish or more. Still a good deal, especially considering a shitty frozen pizza is around 8-9 bucks and I have to go pick it up and bake it.
really? the delivery fee was $1.70 for both locations i ordered mine from. i just gave the dude a $5.