Eating fish contaminated by Fukushima is probably ok

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Bad news:

Plants absorb uranium through their roots and store it there. Root vegetables such as radishes may contain higher than usual concentrations of uranium as a result.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tad is really making a name for himself. He's entering Lumie territory. This is getting good.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Minecraft has taught me that potatoes are, indeed, the best food ever.

Well, unless you have the mod installed that lets you grow berry bushes. Before you know it you're overrun with fucking berries.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Minecraft has taught me that potatoes are, indeed, the best food ever.

Well, unless you have the mod installed that lets you grow berry bushes. Before you know it you're overrun with fucking berries.
wut, carrots 4 life. I updated the OP with the consensus here.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Tad you are insane. Good luck with meeting any kind of nutritional needs after that solar flare with just potatoes. Also, you know I this completely feasible to still make electronics after an event like that right? We wont magically lose our knowledge of physics and electrical engineering after a solar flare.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Minecraft carrots and wheat. Carrots for the pork and wheat for the leather. Very important for survival.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Russians have been surviving on potatoes and potato vodka as the cornerstone of their diet for generations.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No way, you can't cook the carrots like you can potatoes. Potatoes > carrots.
wat?

boil carrots
broil carrots
bake carrots
put them in a stew
make carrot fries
carrot soup
raw carrots
shredded carrots on salad

What can you do to potatoes that you can't do to carrots? Plus, carrots are that convenient shape for women.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
wat?

boil carrots
broil carrots
bake carrots
put them in a stew
make carrot fries
carrot soup
raw carrots
shredded carrots on salad

What can you do to potatoes that you can't do to carrots? Plus, carrots are that convenient shape for women.
Vodka