Eight Values

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looked it up on wiki and Neoliberalism includes Thatcherism, Reaganism and Austrian economics. I'm very comfortable being one now.

Liberalism used to be about personal and market freedom, but in the US the word has changed to be about left-wing progressive ideas.

Neoliberalism - Wikipedia

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Agraza

Registered Hutt
The word has been hijacked by dumb. I orient quite a bit of my political discussion around telling totalitarians to stop calling themselves liberals. They don't listen, but w/e. The word liberal is itself a kind of safe space for progressives mostly because it is denigrated by the right and must therefore be worn as a badge of honor for those opposed to the family values crowd. Dumb breeds more powerful dumb.

You don't get to shit on private property and freedom of expression and call yourself a liberal. That's like being an adulterous gay minister, but we've got those too. Plenty of dumb to go around.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
upload_2017-4-25_6-52-36.png

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A few years ago I probably wouldn't answered some of those tradition vs progress questions differently.

canvas.png

spronk

FPS noob
they need an option to just say at the start "there is no fucking way i am going to answer 60 questions, just tell me i'm a lazy piece of shit who will go along with whatever. yeah, i'd be one of those guys that accidentally elected hitler"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how to post results, but not too worried since the test is cuckery. I got libertarian. I'm an isolationist who hates military spending or intervention but got 45% might? Is saying fuck the UN hawkish or something?

Took it again and answered not sure when not sure what THEY mean and got liberalism.

Anyone have a better test?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users