Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20220303_043613.jpg

What is that icon with the red X? That's the one I've been getting and I'm not sure what it is.

20220303_043420.jpg

And here's my HP a day later after focusing entirely on it with all the exp I got today / had stored. That's only 25ish levels, too. Hopefully now I stop getting one-shotted...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has this been posted yet?

• 1Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Had the day off, played mostly all day, few minutes ago I died to Radahn, game locks up while loading so I alt-F4.
Go to launch the game and take another crack at the boss, steam says my saves on my pc don't match what's on the cloud, gives me the option between pc save and cloud save.
Stupidly chose cloud save, lost pretty much the entire days progress and back to where I was this morning.
these sons of bitches tryna catch me too

1646307255416.png

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I finished Godrick and while I found the basement optional boss I completely missed the Lion one as I went around the back. Damn.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I finished Godrick and while I found the basement optional boss I completely missed the Lion one as I went around the back. Damn.
yeah I didn't even know what to do with the rune for days after I got it from Godrick and went back to Stormveil to find the lion boss. I was looking all over the roundtable for a place to stick the rune.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
And you always miss something.
For real. I’m about 35 hours played and I finally looked at the interactive map to check out if I missed anything in the first area and the southern area because I’ve basically moved on from them, felt like I cleared them. I had missed like four or five areas from both. I didn’t even try to look for chests or items, just major map areas like dungeons or ruins, etc.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 401318

What is that icon with the red X? That's the one I've been getting and I'm not sure what it is.

View attachment 401319

And here's my HP a day later after focusing entirely on it with all the exp I got today / had stored. That's only 25ish levels, too. Hopefully now I stop getting one-shotted...

The red X one I believe just means you aren't currently able to summon (either have cap already or are currently waiting for someone to show up and can't try to summon someone else).

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This has a ok overview of buffs and debuffs. I don’t think this lists every icon, cause I’ve seen more than this but at least it shows permanent vs temporary differences.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Has this been posted yet?

yeah, that's nice but when I looked at it, https://eldenring.wiki.fextralife.com/Interactive+Map had more stuff.

Just be careful about relying too much on it. I just use it to tell me if I missed anything.
They are both missing a lot of stuff still, like where the fuck is the 5th divine tower?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Am I missing some trick to these Burger King casters that just fucking spam glint stone? If there are two or more it’s casting so fast you can’t really do anything so I just throw poison darts at them till they get poisoned, then go wait for them to die/walk around the corner into melee range. That seems really stupid. I finally got tired of that and just sprint by them now, which also seems really stupid. But maybe that’s their intention? Its just the first mob I’ve came across where the ways to deal with them all seem really lame. I’m wondering if there’s some glint shield I’m overlooking or something.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Am I missing some trick to these Burger King casters that just fucking spam glint stone? If there are two or more it’s casting so fast you can’t really do anything so I just throw poison darts at them till they get poisoned, then go wait for them to die/walk around the corner into melee range. That seems really stupid. I finally got tired of that and just sprint by them now, which also seems really stupid. But maybe that’s their intention? Its just the first mob I’ve came across where the ways to deal with them all seem really lame. I’m wondering if there’s some glint shield I’m overlooking or something.
Parry that shit! (Yes you cab parry magic projectiles) Really though if you sprint at one you can stagger one and dodge the other.

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
They are both missing a lot of stuff still, like where the fuck is the 5th divine tower?
Yeah, I mean it is understandable as the game isn't even out a week yet. I have found a bunch of stuff that isn't listed on the map as well.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
the shotgun blast from these guys is deadly, one shot me a few times.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Parry that shit! (Yes you cab parry magic projectiles) Really though if you sprint at one you can stagger one and dodge the other.
I don’t parry, I play this game like a man (by hiding and throwing darts)

Sprint and stagger/spam attack them down has pretty much been my strategy if there is only one or two and they’re close. If they’re far away I throw shit or sprint by.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Parry timing is hard to get down. Parrying is considerably more forgiving with the Buckler that has Buckler Parry. But so far I have not found an ashes for it and it only exists on the starter Buckler. Buckler Parry is way faster than normal Parry.

I hope I find the skill ash somewhere and you can put it on other small shields though.