Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This may be a dumb question. But how does a retard get onto the plateau type area on the West side of Liurnia? I've been looking forever.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Lol level 59 at Godrick, that's an impressive amount of faffing around in the open world.
I haven’t been following the arrows at all. Probably why he was so easy. I just got to the godrick map area like 5 hours ago.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I haven’t been following the arrows at all. Probably why he was so easy. I just got to the godrick map area like 5 hours ago.

Yea a big part of why people rage about magrin/godrick so much is if they listen to the initial NPC about just going to stormveil they end up in those fights at like level 20-25 and they are absolutely brutal at that stage.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Yea a big part of why people rage about magrin/godrick so much is if they listen to the initial NPC about just going to stormveil they end up in those fights at like level 20-25 and they are absolutely brutal at that stage.
Happened to me and I nopped right outta there. Spent the next 25 hours searching around for upgrades

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You get a "fingerprint grape" from a crazy dude that invades you up near the big eye of sauron tower and village of crazy fucks near one of the lifts if that's what you're stuck on? I was able to give that to her as well but now she's gone again and I haven't seen her since.

Edgar will only move once you loot the legendary sword from that fort, the one that looks like the iron throne lol. Once you have that he says his duty is complete and leaves

I’m not 100% sure. I got one from Stormveil and another from Purified Ruins. That moved her twice to the bridge. I had already completed Morne way before that and cleared the place out, just didn’t move Edgar. So went back and showed him sword, he moved, found him by the road, he vowed revenge, and that’s that. There’s one later according to Fextra that I didn’t read on about but it involves a separate invade apparently.

At Revenger’s, on returning after progressing Edgar, there were suddenly lootable corpses there. So the area definitely changed. His invasion just won’t happen. Oh well, will press on and figure it out.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Lv20 and up to first boss in first dungeon (Stormveil Castle?).

The game teleported me to the 2nd dungeon to fuck with me at some point and I unlocked it and got a nice looking armour set there - Carian Knight Armor.

Does armor ever boost offensive stats or is it just for defence?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I one shotted that guy this morning, level 59. Just stayed away and threw shit at him. Poisoned with darts. Then rush in and smack him and gtfo away. When he went into second phase kneeled down I ran up and wailed on him.
And here I thought I was a boomer for not killing him until level 38. I found his "dragon" phase WAY easier to dodge around than his first phase, for some reason.

Anybody know how you're supposed to do the quest where the little girl wants you to find her dad in Castle Morne? I found the guy, he told me he can't leave until the big bad is dead(I already had killed him), and to tell his daughter. I go to the daughter, daughter is dead. Go back to the warden, he doesn't say shit else so I punked his bitch ass for wasting my time and stole his +8 halberd. How are you supposed to do that quest the "right" way?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
And here I thought I was a boomer for not killing him until level 38. I found his "dragon" phase WAY easier to dodge around than his first phase, for some reason.

Anybody know how you're supposed to do the quest where the little girl wants you to find her dad in Castle Morne? I found the guy, he told me he can't leave until the big bad is dead(I already had killed him), and to tell his daughter. I go to the daughter, daughter is dead. Go back to the warden, he doesn't say shit else so I punked his bitch ass for wasting my time and stole his +8 halberd. How are you supposed to do that quest the "right" way?
That guy disappeared after I killed the big bad there and said his duty was done or some shit.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Once you kill the leonin boss there and find the giant sword made of smaller swords he considers his duty done or whatever and you can find him at his daughters corpse vowing revenge, dunno if that's the end of it or what. Supposedly he invades you someplace after that but i haven't bothered to go looking for it

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Found the first boss that made me want to throw my controller. Erdtree Avatar.

Could not figure out a way to reliably dodge or block his holy lasers attack. Took me like 20 attempts to finally beat him by just doing hit and run tactics while trying to get behind the erdtree when he used that stupid fucking laser attack

• 1Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

Could not figure out a way to reliably dodge or block his holy lasers attack. Took me like 20 attempts to finally beat him by just doing hit and run tactics while trying to get behind the erdtree when he used that stupid fucking laser attack

Lol the Crimson Rot one made me feel that way too and so I just said fuck it and played ring around the rosie and chipped him down with fireballs.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn’t really avoiding him or anything, I had no idea where he was. I’m playing very blind other than no spoiler conversations here. I was just so busy clearing the three southern areas I never went north until recently. When I went in to fight him I went oh fuck! Cause I wasn’t capped off with pots or anything, thought I was fucked.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So I'm currently level 45 and I want to get around 50sih to go to the next area. I been farming those liitle black knights out the bestial sanctum for runes. You can chain stun them easily and they are about 1k runes per kill. Anyone can recommend a good area or spot for level grinding?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So I'm currently level 45 and I want to get around 50sih to go to the next area. I been farming those liitle black knights out the bestial sanctum for runes. You can chain stun them easily and they are about 1k runes per kill. Anyone can recommend a good area or spot for level grinding?
Go south from where you are, past the dragon bridge, then head west to the nearby erd tree. Continue west past him and down the hill to the site of grace. In between that site of grace and the erd tree you can go up and down that road on horseback and there’s like 20 guys that give 2k souls. Do it at night and you can get the glowing eye version sometimes that give 5k souls.

• 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wasn’t really avoiding him or anything, I had no idea where he was. I’m playing very blind other than no spoiler conversations here. I was just so busy clearing the three southern areas I never went north until recently. When I went in to fight him I went oh fuck! Cause I wasn’t capped off with pots or anything, thought I was fucked.
I'm playing blind as well. I got Margit or whatever down at level 28 or 29, I forget which. But, I was struggling pretty bad with Stormveil itself. I actually never even found the Godrick boss door until I went back.

Finally quit beating my head against a wall, went south and cleared out the Castle Morne area and then went back to Stormveil at 37 and made sure I used all my runes right before the boss door to hit 38. Which, is my normal tactic of using runes, since I expect a bunch of deaths on bosses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider

Oh just you wait.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Turned online on and went to try to help some people kill Malenia. Did not go well

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This may be a dumb question. But how does a retard get onto the plateau type area on the West side of Liurnia? I've been looking forever.
You mean the plateau above Village of the Albinaurics? Do Ranni's quest. There's no direct way up there.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
(I also had to look up the whole Flask of Physick business since I kept acquiring Tears and had no idea what the fuck they were for)

Lirik still didn't have his Physick this week. A lot of big streamers don't have it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Go south from where you are, past the dragon bridge, then head west to the nearby erd tree. Continue west past him and down the hill to the site of grace. In between that site of grace and the erd tree you can go up and down that road on horseback and there’s like 20 guys that give 2k souls. Do it at night and you can get the glowing eye version sometimes that give 5k souls.
You talking about these guys?

Attachments

• Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 40