Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty much one shotting the minions but that's good to know thanks incase I try different weapons and stances.

I'm about 53 so that gives me the confidence to give it some more tries.
Use wolves. They constantly interrupt her spell casting and completely trivialize the fight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Siofra Aqueducts. I’m kinda confused by the underground progression and flow. I think I may have found how to get to Nokstella but I finally found my first somber7 from the weird butterfly antlion falling star thing so I’m noping our to get my halberd from 6 to 9. Been sitting on 8 and 9 forever trying to find 7.
The map is a bit tricky, you end up getting access to different areas at different times, so if you seem stuck and unable to get to an adjacent area, keep playing. You'll end up back via other routes.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Whoever designed the sewer and catacomb area of leyndell can eat a bag of dicks.

For the sewer part, spent like an hour roaming around until I found the fucking pipe hole I needed

The catacombs are straight trolling, they intentionally made areas look exactly the same so you thought you were in an area you’d already been in

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally found the mimic ashes and had enough ghost gravewort to max. Went back to Godfrey (second fight) and beat it on the 3rd attempt after never even seeing his 2nd phase on the previous 30. Mimic is way too powerful as sorcery

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
finally defeated the naturalborn of the void fight as a super fat kid. that was interesting. feels nice to finish a whole big long quest.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The earliest one:
Go to Volcano Manor, it's on the ledge above the drawbridge that you lower as a shortcut back to the godskin noble boss fight. You can either kill the boss and loop way back around to it through a sword key door and platforming section, or just jump onto the drawbridge mechanism and then over to the ledge.

The one Seananigans Seananigans mentioned is probably the second earliest, but it is not a guaranteed drop from those things, and they do not respawn.

The only volcano manor stuff I’ve found is the dead end main entrance to talk to the lady and other npcs, and the death portal that sends you to the torture dungeon with the duo torture engine boss. Not sure where this is you’re talking about.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm so sad...
that I fucked up the Volcano Manor quests and killed Rykard before finishing off all the assasinations. I had the two left in Leydell still. Damnit. I should have just let him kill me but I saw that big old spear by the entrance and couldn't resist. Still, the poison Katana and helm I got from those first fights look so cool. Too bad I'm going pure STR punishment for my first playthrough.

• 1Solidarity

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only volcano manor stuff I’ve found is the dead end main entrance to talk to the lady and other npcs, and the death portal that sends you to the torture dungeon with the duo torture engine boss. Not sure where this is you’re talking about.
First off, look carefully and then Be wary of secret passage

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Have you tried getting gud?

• 1Like

Khane

So is Radagon the penultimate boss? Trying to figure out how long I should bang my head against his second phase. I just dont have the damage to kill him

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Only took a dozen or so tries but finally got Redahn to eat it.

I've never been so fearful of a boss where I've had so much room to run.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
20220312_160846.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Wait what? I beat radagon and the credits roll? That's a fake out right?

Khane

By the way what the fuck is that stupid name George RR Martin? RADAGON!!! aka A Dragon

Hold the door you hack

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Wow just beat the black knight gargoyle or whatever his name was......was intense even though I was pretty comfortable with his moveset dealing with the dual gargoyles yesterday. One badly timed dodge and I'd get 2-shot with ease.

I know I'm supposed to do the Capitol next but I keep finding more unexplored areas I want to check out. I still can't believe how much raw content there is, such a masterpiece.

Also, found a guy in roundtable hold asling for death roots, looks like I have 3 currently, any reason NOT to give him them?

Edit: sorry not RTH but Beastial Sanctum

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Only took a dozen or so tries but finally got Redahn to eat it.

I've never been so fearful of a boss where I've had so much room to run.

Below what I did. It requires no skill. Can probably be done at level 1.

I did it in the cheesiest way I have ever done a boss fight.

First 3 or 4 tries, died very quick, got him to phase 2, but got oneshot.

Then I accidentally noticed that I could summon the companions there while riding a horse, I had been dismounting. As I was running around, I noticed that the companions respawn at various places across the zone.

I just ran around on the horse like a madman spamclicking as I ran over the golden summon signs. Eventually he died while I was halfway across the zone from him. Then they praised me as a fine warrior. I think I hit him once.

Currently 62 hours in. Level 92. Using a +9 golden halberd and a jelly shield. Have 40 end, so using the Redahn armor. Done 3 rune bosses so far. Not seen any of the ones they talk about in the intro. No idea how many "big" bosses there are. Still not looked at videos or maps where things are except the mimic, but it isn't that "good" as my build isn't really a build. Just a mix of 30ish stats on things to equip and try things out. It's only level 6 or maybe 7 as I haven't found any places with any flowers higher than that. Do like that it uses items though, but the heal item thing is odd. It also heals bosses, so I unequipped that. Now it just tosses gravity waves and some pew pew glint rocks at times. Suspect it is much better as a mage.

Not unlocked the top right part of map, and don't think I've seen much below. Only done a few quests.

I am really not good against mages though. There is a place where it is blocked and you need to fight 3 NPC summons that have summon signs. The NPCs are radomized each time you die and the mage ones wreck me. Need to fight all 3 in a row. Tried that like 10 times now.

• 1Like