Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The more clips I see of Ashes of War I don't have the more I realize that going tried and true Sword and Board is really limting your overall game experience.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The big Jar dude standing guard in front of the place north Caelid. Am I just off quest? He grumbled at me once but that's it.

I'm like 110 hours in and feel like there's still so much to do, but have been going over spots with a fine toothed comb.

1647101000746.png

1647101044941.png

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
The big Jar dude standing guard in front of the place north Caelid. Am I just off quest? He grumbled at me once but that's it.

I'm like 110 hours in and feel like there's still so much to do, but have been going over spots with a fine toothed comb.

View attachment 402902
View attachment 402903
Big jar guy, I don't know if there is a progress trigger, but once you talk to him, 3 red summon signs appear in front of him. You have to defeat all three one after another and he gives you the Equip Load Talisman +2. You can kind of cheese it by standing on the branch hanging over the cliff, some of the summons (they are randomized) don't have ranged attacks, and will go flying over the cliff while trying to attack you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I didn't do a jumping puzzle there, but I feel like I saw one when I was adventuring. By the time I finished the area I was too exhausted of that shithole to go find the jumping puzzle agian.

I exhausted every pronunciation of many slurs completing this jump down puzzle

Goonsquad Officer
man is any ultra heavy armor not completely retarded looking? i found the horned tragoth and the fat man armor so far. can't i look like a crucible knight or something :(

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Try dodging

Or finger but hole

I think you can interrupt her fairly easily with darts

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can't tank or block her laser beam and last the whole fight, just need to dodge it. There's definitely a +1 spelldrake talisman in 1st play through, but I forget where I got it.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Phase 2 Lunar Queen wiped me out immediately. Any tips?
I stayed locked on except when she summons minions, then I unlocked and ran until they disappeared. Just have to get good at the timing on dodging her missle spells and run in, poke a few times, and then run out.

Really wasnt too bad around level 55 or so, was just annoying that I had to do phase one a few times before I killed her.

If you're melee, 2 handing the weapon should speed things up. Also, phase 1, you only have to hit the glowing enemies a single time and then move on to the next one, don't have to kill it. Made it easier to conserve my flasks til the 2nd phase.

(Assuming you're talking about Renalla)

Chris

Potato del Grande
I stayed locked on except when she summons minions, then I unlocked and ran until they disappeared. Just have to get good at the timing on dodging her missle spells and run in, poke a few times, and then run out.

Really wasnt too bad around level 55 or so, was just annoying that I had to do phase one a few times before I killed her.

If you're melee, 2 handing the weapon should speed things up. Also, phase 1, you only have to hit the glowing enemies a single time and then move on to the next one, don't have to kill it. Made it easier to conserve my flasks til the 2nd phase.

(Assuming you're talking about Renalla)
I'm pretty much one shotting the minions but that's good to know thanks incase I try different weapons and stances.

I'm about 53 so that gives me the confidence to give it some more tries.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Phase 2 Lunar Queen wiped me out immediately. Any tips?

🎵 You don't have the right, you don't have the right.. oh you don't have the right oh you don't have the right 🎵

(Physical damage or spells, endurance management and patience)

• 1Worf

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Which ones do you mean?

Siofra Aqueducts. I’m kinda confused by the underground progression and flow. I think I may have found how to get to Nokstella but I finally found my first somber7 from the weird butterfly antlion falling star thing so I’m noping our to get my halberd from 6 to 9. Been sitting on 8 and 9 forever trying to find 7.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Siofra Aqueducts. I’m kinda confused by the underground progression and flow. I think I may have found how to get to Nokstella but I finally found my first somber7 from the weird butterfly antlion falling star thing so I’m noping our to get my halberd from 6 to 9. Been sitting on 8 and 9 forever trying to find 7.
I need Somber 7, how do you get to it? I tried to find a way and just hit dead ends.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I need Somber 7, how do you get to it? I tried to find a way and just hit dead ends.
The earliest one:
Go to Volcano Manor, it's on the ledge above the drawbridge that you lower as a shortcut back to the godskin noble boss fight. You can either kill the boss and loop way back around to it through a sword key door and platforming section, or just jump onto the drawbridge mechanism and then over to the ledge.

The one Seananigans Seananigans mentioned is probably the second earliest, but it is not a guaranteed drop from those things, and they do not respawn.

• 1Like