Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
The nerf to Barricade was a bit much, imo. FP cost increase, and a massive reduction in uptime means it takes even more FP to use effectively.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Played for a bit, moonveil and mimic are still good. Maybe a bit less stagger, but still one shotted loretta in haligtree with zero issue

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You can tune down the Moonveil specific numbers all you want, but what's actually busted is the katana weapon art it's based on.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Malenia is impossible for me as a pure melee following the patch. That's all I have to say.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
lol i finally got to her, figured she couldnt be THAT bad... thats enough elden ring for today, my cheeks have been thoroughly clapped enough

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The thing that this game really needs is statistics on how many times you die to each boss

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I wanna know how many times I died thinking, "I can make this jump..."

And then see a clip of every time I couldn't make that jump.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I wanna know how many times I died thinking, "I can make this jump..."

And then see a clip of every time I couldn't make that jump.
For me it was less “can I make this jump” and more “that doesn’t look too far down”.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Who has time to throw shit off a cliff to check. You jump and then immediately regret it then you run back and pick up your runes like a real man

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Who has time to throw shit off a cliff to check. You jump and then immediately regret it then you run back and pick up your runes like a real man
And then die to some fucking bullshit cocksucking motherfucking cunt on the way.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
So i guess Eleonara's poleblade is now fixed? That shit wasn't scaling with jack shit before. I can't wait to try it now

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just started NG+ and kind of want to do a build around death magic using the prince of death's staff which scales both int and faith. But I have a feeling it's going to be too similar to my sorcery playthrough. But I cant fucking decide what else I want to do.