Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
That read like they blanket gave in to the people that suck.

*Uses summons and RoB to beat the rot bitch*

Fucking casuals.
Killed that slut 5 times and never once used ROB or summoned another player.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I bought this at release on PC and immediately refunded. Did the stuttering get fixed? I'd love to play it, but fuck all that stuttering nonsense.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What stuttering?
I think at release some configs had issues, I believe it was fixed by a fan patch, and later fixed by the official patches? But no idea, I didn't have the issue when I played so that's as far as I looked into it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Stuttering was fixed by some config stuff on day two for me and then an official patch a few days later iirc. Didn’t have any problems myself after the config changes so not sure if I’m remembering correctly on the patch timing.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Launch on PC was so bad I thought my PC had froze up. It was fine in some places and totally terrible in others.
It was related to the drivers. Pretty certain this has been patched. Would hate to see someone skip a game of this epicness due to a day 1 bug that has long since been cleared up. Highly recommending you pick it up and lose a few months playing it ;)

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Very glad to hear! I wish-listed it thinking I'd come back to it when it went on sale, but that doesn't seem to be happening due to how insanely popular it has been.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Rumor is the DLC is gonna be announced on Dec 8th with a release date in late January (or maybe they'll put it in February to coincide with the original release date).

Whether that's the case or not... what should I do for the DLC?

1. Use my current file that is level 260 and on NG+++

2. Start a new game entirely and go to it at an appropriate level in NG

In my experience with other From games, the DLCs tend to be super hard after a few NG cycles, even with the levels. So I'd probably have an easier time with it at, say, level 100 in NG than I would at 260 in NG+++. That'd require some work and a replay though. What would you do?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Rumor is the DLC is gonna be announced on Dec 8th with a release date in late January (or maybe they'll put it in February to coincide with the original release date).

In my experience with other From games, the DLCs tend to be super hard after a few NG cycles, even with the levels. So I'd probably have an easier time with it at, say, level 100 in NG than I would at 260 in NG+++. That'd require some work and a replay though. What would you do?

Grow some balls and git gud, faggot

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

I'll likely restart for it and make a build I haven't really done too much, I don't really like playing NG+ stuff, but yeah otherwise you'd want NG+, maybe NG++ at most as the difficulty is likely to be a lot more brutal in the DLC and NG+ scaling tends to fuck with shit.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Very glad to hear! I wish-listed it thinking I'd come back to it when it went on sale, but that doesn't seem to be happening due to how insanely popular it has been.
It is worth every penny.

• 1Like