Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
How does one get ketamine these days? Does it actually work?
Like any illegal drug. Buy it from an illegal drug dealer.

Yes it works, it’s a horse tranquilizer lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say, I'm way more interested in this expansion than I am in any actual full game coming out this year. Even Armored Core and FF16.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gotta say, I'm way more interested in this expansion than I am in any actual full game coming out this year. Even Armored Core and FF16.
I mean, you did 100% it how many times? I'm not surprised to hear you say this!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Yup, not even gonna prep a DLC character just start fresh when it launches. Something tells me though it isn't dropping until this time 2024. Every other expansion announcement has been with a gameplay trailer and a release date of 1-3 months later. Hell I think Dark souls 2 announced the DLC dates with the game launch.

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
owwjfm4wuhla1.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but did you plat the gameboy version!?

There are so many demakes I want to play but I doubt I'll ever get to any of them since they're all fan games.

That said, if the Game Boy version of Elden Ring gets finished (right now it's basically an hourlong demo)... I'll plat it too.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So who is the broad (and/or feminine man) on the horse (and/or Torrent)?
Miquella, it's not really a big secret if you follow the lore a little bit. Would be more of a surprise if it was another random character, which is still possible.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yup, not even gonna prep a DLC character just start fresh when it launches. Something tells me though it isn't dropping until this time 2024. Every other expansion announcement has been with a gameplay trailer and a release date of 1-3 months later. Hell I think Dark souls 2 announced the DLC dates with the game launch.
What if everyone plays as Miquella for the expansion?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Miquella, it's not really a big secret if you follow the lore a little bit. Would be more of a surprise if it was another random character, which is still possible.

Yeah, I figured it was Miquella.

What if everyone plays as Miquella for the expansion?

That would be a big curveball.

It's probably gonna be Miquella's Dream. Maybe accessed by bringing something to his corpse in the underworld?

Had a theory that the DLCs would be entered by visiting the corpses of Miquella and Godwyn in the underworld and I still think that's the case.

I was also kinda hoping Miquella's corpse wouldn't be a corpse and would break out of the egg and we'd have to fight him. Curious what he looks like in there since all we see is an arm.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Getting ready to enter Haligtree, wish my luck!

Also do I need to keep all the misc armor/swords/etc I loot or is it ok to sell for souls? Don't want to sell something only to find out I needed it for a quest.

Rude

Potato del Grande
Yeah, I figured it was Miquella.

That would be a big curveball.

It's probably gonna be Miquella's Dream. Maybe accessed by bringing something to his corpse in the underworld?

Had a theory that the DLCs would be entered by visiting the corpses of Miquella and Godwyn in the underworld and I still think that's the case.

I was also kinda hoping Miquella's corpse wouldn't be a corpse and would break out of the egg and we'd have to fight him. Curious what he looks like in there since all we see is an arm.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Who it is isn't a secret per se, but tying the story together technically spoils the expac storyline if you wanted to be surprised by it.

I think it's possible to assume it's Miquella without actually knowing the story for the expac.

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Also do I need to keep all the misc armor/swords/etc I loot or is it ok to sell for souls? Don't want to sell something only to find out I needed it for a quest.

I never sold any armor/weapons, they tend to not sell for much and if you keep them then eventually you'll have a huge collection. As time went on I kept finding out about interesting weapons and good-looking armor, then checking my inventory and finding that I had 'em already, which was great. Not really worth it to sell them for peanuts. Just take out enemies and use the golden soul-sphere things to get more if you're running short for a level-up or something.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

You can sell them or dump them in storage. I always store one of everything, I’m a collector in these games. I almost never go back and use them but if you do change builds you’ll want to get stuff out of storage versus a new game + most likely. Either way, doesn’t really matter.

Also, know that Haligtree is optional, if you start to hate it. I hated it but did it, I did leave for a while though because it was getting frustrating and just came back later.

• 1Like