Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thank god this is getting a PC release from day 1.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This might be From's first console initial release that is 60 fps! That game looks so amazing! I can't wait!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
I was initially planning on waiting to pick this up until I'd gorged myself on Warhammer 3, but that gameplay video moved it to a day 1 purchase.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I was initially planning on waiting to pick this up until I'd gorged myself on Warhammer 3, but that gameplay video moved it to a day 1 purchase.

I'm so fucking torn between Warhammer and this.

• 1Mother of God

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to play both, but it means I won't have time for anything else for a long time.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Just got my invite to the closed network test. Anyone else get one?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
1636482864270.png

Happiness!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
1636493877131.png

probably died too much in bloodborne :(

it'll apparently be streamed by some of the bigger twitch people too

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been watching my email all damn day, nothing for getting in or not as of yet :/

Grabbit Allworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know they're beloved games, but I've never played any of the Dark Souls-type games. Although the aesthetics of them are great.

The gameplay of bashing your head against an encounter until you figure out the proper sequence for victory, just doesn't appeal to me.

Maybe, I'm not giving the games a fair shake. Regardless, I'm going to play this game and hope that it's not full-on slam-your-dick-in-a-car-door-until-you-figure-it-out, mode.

• 1Solidarity

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I know they're beloved games, but I've never played any of the Dark Souls-type games. Although the aesthetics of them are great.

The gameplay of bashing your head against an encounter until you figure out the proper sequence for victory, just doesn't appeal to me.

Maybe, I'm not giving the games a fair shake. Regardless, I'm going to play this game and hope that it's not full-on slam-your-dick-in-a-car-door-until-you-figure-it-out, mode.
Play Dark Souls three, there isn’t many bullshit/jank moments. Fantastic game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The Souls games aren't as gimmicky as a lot of them. There's some tricks for certain fights, but the majority of the gaming is that you have to actually learn how to play. Its not like most other games that coddle you with easy outs. You lose primarily because its your own fault. You win because you've gotten better.

Its usually a good idea to check out guides and watch some videos to learn the basics, then learn with hands-on experience. There's a lot of customization in the Dark Souls titles, which allows you to find a play style that works for you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 381431

probably died too much in bloodborne :(

it'll apparently be streamed by some of the bigger twitch people too

Can never be sure anymore, but is that real? They actually send out information that you're not selected? Never seen that before. It's always been either getting an invite to something or no e-mail at all.

Just curious if I should cling to some hopium since I haven't gotten anything.

There been any leaks about the Elden Ring thing that some streamers got invites to? I think it was 2 days ago. I know Elajjaz was invited to it and the day after his stream title was "Can't talk about Elden Ring"