Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oroboro on Twitch, said it's the best Souls game ever today. He finally got to talk about it on stream. He's had early access for awhile.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A bunch of the monsters and bosses have their weeners out? Big floppy weeners, always flaccid, not erect?
That's actually the main plot. Return erections to the Land Between.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Instead of Hollow or Unkindled... Impotent?

This might have legs.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1636586140040.png

It's ok I've had too much for too long anyway.

• 1Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't been able to keep up so catching up on all the recent news now. Don't think I can contain my hype or temper expectations at all at this point. I am 100% expecting a fucking master piece, the magnum opus of fromsoft.

Please god don't smite me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Don't give a shit about any GRRM, as long as its more Dark Souls I'll be happy

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's seriously The Ghost Breath of Dark Souls Wilds of Tsushima.

I am beyond stoked.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
One of THE best things about this will be the insane mods 1-3 years from now. Literally any spot on the map can become a dungeon entrance, the stuff they are doing with Darksouls 3 right now blows my mind. With this game as a base it will be the gift that keeps on giving.

• 1Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
One of THE best things about this will be the insane mods 1-3 years from now. Literally any spot on the map can become a dungeon entrance, the stuff they are doing with Darksouls 3 right now blows my mind. With this game as a base it will be the gift that keeps on giving.
It looked like they were using a similar engine but with the seamless loading, I wonder how much tweaking they did and if that impacted mod-ability?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I know it's a dumb question, but never hurts to ask :) If anyone has an extra network test key, my kid (who pretty much only plays Souls games) and I, would love to be a part of the test. I'm still waiting for my "i got in" / "I didn't get in" emails.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
If anyone has a test key i have colon cancer and will die soon
I had colon cancer and now i have no colon and now i shit through a tube... but i never have to get up while i game... so .. key please :)

• 1Solidarity