Elden Ring - From Software + George RR Martin

spronk

FPS noob
1645752214997.png

750k concurrent players an hour after release, steam only. will likely pass 1m CCU over the weekend, and likely the console versions will be even bigger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Glad I got PS5 physical version, can skip day 1 patch until they get their shit together

Leviothan

Trakanon Raider
I dunno if its me but dodging seems super delayed from when I push the button to when it actually happens.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
60 FPS cap blows but the stuttering is a non issue so far for me. Noticed it a bit but didn't affect my gameplay.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Is there a patch on the horizon for having a needy family????

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Running fairly well for me. 9700K + 3090 @ 4K60. Seeing some very minor stutters otherwise it's running buttery smooth with everything maxxed out.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
fixed an issue I had.

I tried launching in big picture, adjusting controller settings, and even disconnected my keyboard before launching the game.. none of these steps worked for me.
I had to go into the device manager, expand Human Interface Devices and disable: HID-compliant game controller.
I then restarted the game and it worked just fine.

now to try to play xbox controller + mouse + foot pedals

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
So far I found two caves one with the Demihuman bosses in the dark and another with the Hell Cat Erdenflammenwaffle. Both are annoying because I don’t remember bosses with so many adds in previous games. I’ve got a club and a diaper so maybe I’ll come back later with a pot for a helm or something.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Fucker

Log Wizard
Refund request put in. Stutters all over the place, absolute trash FPS, and the UI is a joke. Combat is completely unresponsive...I thought these games were supposed to have awesome combat? Playing for any longer than 30 minutes makes me queasy like it is running at 5 FPS.

If they are going to release something on for PC, they should at least make the fucking keyboard work with it. Simply using the map is a joke.

Piss poor launch.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Sendaar

Nom Nom Nom
Refund request put in. Stutters all over the place, absolute trash FPS, and the UI is a joke. Combat is completely unresponsive...I thought these games were supposed to have awesome combat? Playing for any longer than 30 minutes makes me queasy like it is running at 5 FPS.

If they are going to release something on for PC, they should at least make the fucking keyboard work with it. Simply using the map is a joke.

Piss poor launch.
Glad I'm not the only one getting quesy may have to refund as well.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sorce

Molten Core Raider

Piss poor launch.

Mouse and KB controls are pretty bad, but haven't tried it with a controller yet. Will do that tomorrow to see if it gets better.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
buncha pussies. Don't play games on release unless you want to puke throughout like men.

• 6Worf
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Games amazing stop whining.

Performance should be patched or get better over time. Has anyone tried playing offline to see if that helps?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Bummer dudes, sucks to hear PC is having such bad issues. Hope they re-patch soon, thoughts and prayers.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
23EBD051-3EFA-4981-AF4A-853E613831CD.jpeg

Should I be excited? This is what I’m looking at right now…..I’m in California. I thought this game doesn’t release until tomorrow.

• 2Like