Electronic Dance Music

tbrz_sl

shitlord
Never said Aoki was trance. I was saying just the opposite. Get off your EDM high horse and read your shit before you open your mouth. And yea, as in terms of labeling, Aoki is closest to house.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Double play

Reading comprehension: 2
Hateraysar: 0
Speaking of reading comprehension, want me to tell you the difference between "bass" and "base"?

You seem to be confused.

Jesus fucking christ. Listened to a genre for 18 months, and you sit here and bitch and complain like you're some fucking expert. Sit the fuck down. I try to restrain myself in this thread as much as possible but some of you clueless dumbfucks make this virtually impossible.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Never said Aoki was trance. I was saying just the opposite.
Oh?

Originally Posted by tbrz View Post
The Aoki article is hilarious. More of a trance guy anyway than house.
So if you never claimed he was trance, what did you mean when you said he's more of trance guy?

Get off your EDM high horse and read your shit before you open your mouth. And yea, as in terms of labeling, Aoki is closest to house.
Sure, as soon as you stop being such a terribly ignorant shitbrain.

You newb mongoloids stroll into this genre, have no idea about the music, regurgitate all the music labels and subgenres that all these shitty mags and EDM blogs feed you and then when you get called out on it you cry like the dumb ignorant bitches that you are. We can't have a normal dialogue because you can't stop being fucking dumb. Its like if Lumie stroled into a science thread and matter-of-factly start dropping all his fucked up theories on science.

Name me all the House tracks in that list.

tbrz_sl

shitlord
Oh?

So if you never claimed he was trance, what did you mean when you said he's more of trance guy?

Sure, as soon as you stop being such a terribly ignorant shitbrain.

You newb mongoloids stroll into this genre, have no idea about the music, regurgitate all the music labels and subgenres that all these shitty mags and EDM blogs feed you and then when you get called out on it you cry like the dumb ignorant bitches that you are. We can't have a normal dialogue because you can't stop being fucking dumb. Its like if Lumie stroled into a science thread and matter-of-factly start dropping all his fucked up theories on science.

Name me all the House tracks in that list.
Was referring to my self moran. Also, not sure if your trolling or that fucking retarded...

Triple play

Reading comprehension: 3
Hateraysar: 0

Oblig

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Speaking of reading comprehension, want me to tell you the difference between "bass" and "base"?

You seem to be confused.

Jesus fucking christ. Listened to a genre for 18 months, and you sit here and bitch and complain like you're some fucking expert. Sit the fuck down. I try to restrain myself in this thread as much as possible but some of you clueless dumbfucks make this virtually impossible.
Good god man (1)you are REALLY dumb and (2)did someone shit in your cheerios today? I've never seen someone so consistently hate indiscriminantly. Seriously, get mental help.

If you would like it spelled out, I was saying that if I could figure out that these pop acts are all some ruse after [ONLY] 18 months, which is during or even after everyone else got into it (indicating that most others have had as much or more time to also figure it out), then how has everyone else also not figured it out yet? See, I was implying that I'm still new and don't know much, but despite my newness, I can figure this out. That implies that it's really easy to figure out, which is the reason for the incredulity that I expressed.

Is that clear?

Now, I don't bother getting into arguments with people on the internet because I'm not 16 anymore. But I do want to say, with all sincerity, you have something seriously wrong with you. Usually people attack those they disagree with or have some longstanding feud with. I, on the other hand, have gone through considerable effort to respond to your utter lunacy with tact and respect, despite you displaying neither and being deserving only of laughter and ridicule for being the lunatic you are. But I think "if someone just was nice to this dude, maybe he wouldn't be such an insufferable prick to everyone." Its a principle that has worked with every insufferable prick I've ever known. People naturally struggle to act crass to others that are nice to them.

Someone you are immune to that, which makes you a very special kind of prick: the irredeemable one. I'm sorry your dreams of being a DJ didn't pan out, and I'm sorry if your life sucks so much you have to take your anger out on strangers on the internet. I'm sorry Avicii raped your dog and your ex girlfriend broke up with you in order to be with a pleasant person. But none of that has anything to do with anyone here. Perhaps one day you will see a therapist and find a way to not be a plague on anyone who is forced to interact with you.

Until then, you're not welcome in this thread. This thread is for people who love electronic music, whether they have for 20 years or just discovered it yesterday. You are not one of those people.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Good god man (1)you are REALLY dumb and (2)did someone shit in your cheerios today? I've never seen someone so consistently hate indiscriminantly. Seriously, get mental help.

If you would like it spelled out, I was saying that if I could figure out that these pop acts are all some ruse after [ONLY] 18 months, which is during or even after everyone else got into it (indicating that most others have had as much or more time to also figure it out), then how has everyone else also not figured it out yet? See, I was implying that I'm still new and don't know much, but despite my newness, I can figure this out. That implies that it's really easy to figure out, which is the reason for the incredulity that I expressed.

Is that clear?

Now, I don't bother getting into arguments with people on the internet because I'm not 16 anymore. But I do want to say, with all sincerity, you have something seriously wrong with you. Usually people attack those they disagree with or have some longstanding feud with. I, on the other hand, have gone through considerable effort to respond to your utter lunacy with tact and respect, despite you displaying neither and being deserving only of laughter and ridicule for being the lunatic you are. But I think "if someone just was nice to this dude, maybe he wouldn't be such an insufferable prick to everyone." Its a principle that has worked with every insufferable prick I've ever known. People naturally struggle to act crass to others that are nice to them.

Someone you are immune to that, which makes you a very special kind of prick: the irredeemable one. I'm sorry your dreams of being a DJ didn't pan out, and I'm sorry if your life sucks so much you have to take your anger out on strangers on the internet. I'm sorry Avicii raped your dog and your ex girlfriend broke up with you in order to be with a pleasant person. But none of that has anything to do with anyone here. Perhaps one day you will see a therapist and find a way to not be a plague on anyone who is forced to interact with you.

Oh I got that part for sure.

"Hey how come every song is the same, its just build up and then BASE BASE BASE !?!?!?!?! What's up with that? and what about rock music!?!?! Whats up with this verse chorus verse chorus verse chorus thing!?!? What a bunch of the same bullshit!!"

My life is pretty great. I'm amused how you attack me on a bunch of shit you just made up out of thin air to try and divert attention of how clueless you are even about the basics of this music.

Tell me more about how every electronic track is just BASE BASE BASE BUUILDUP BASE BASE BASE BUILDUP BASE BASE BASE

Until then, you're not welcome in this thread. This thread is for people who love electronic music, whether they have for 20 years or just discovered it yesterday. You are not one of those people.
Sure, this thread is for people who love electronic music. Not a bunch of clueless dipshits who know fuck all about it

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
I don't like to get involved in these things but you really need to work on your reading comprehension skills man. Everything Dabamf has been saying has gone right over your head.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
He is really disillusioned with the music he knows fuck all about.

About sums it up?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Less hate, more awesome classic vocal trance tracks

Ti?sto featuring Kirsty Hawkshaw - Just Be

The Thrillseekers - Dreaming Of You

ATB feat. Heather Nova - Love Will Find You

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Oceanlab Feat. Justine Suissa - Clear Blue Water (Ferry Corsten Remix)

Sunscreem Vs Push - Please Save Me

Svenson & Gielen feat Jan Johnston - Beachbreeze

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Lastly, prove that Trance can make any kind of song better

Britney Spears - Everytime (Above & Beyond Remix)

Nxs_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure if these have been posted yet. Couldn't find them whilst quickly checking through this thread.

Frank Wiedemann - Howling (?me Remix)

Alle Farben - Kermit