Electronic Dance Music

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Was reorganising my gym tracklist today and wanted to share this absolute classic with you guys

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hey dudes, EDC Vegas tickets are on sale this coming Monday for general public. They will sell out so buy immediately if you plan to go. Should be some profit to be had from buying extra too

Sulrn

Deuces
Hey dudes, EDC Vegas tickets are on sale this coming Monday for general public. They will sell out so buy immediately if you plan to go. Should be some profit to be had from buying extra too
I've always heard good things about EDC Vegas/ Puerto Rico, but have always felt odd about buying tickets without knowing any of the (prospective?) artists are going to be.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Last year the smallest stage was packed all 3 days with legit DJs. I'm expecting more of the same. A majority of the festival is bros at this point but its big enough to also cater to the crowd that actually likes music

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
All in good fun
smile.png

rrr_img_51895.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This has to be the best DJ set I've ever heard. The bonus of Boiler Room sets is you get to watch some REEAALLY fucked up people.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
and if you didnt spend 2013 under a rock, you've heard this one

p.s. saw prydz, olander and fehrplay a few weeks ago, then went to see nick warren on the same night