Electronic Dance Music

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Sasha, the god of gods, is streaming his NYE set live on YouTube. Just Google "sasha last night on earth". Its London time btw

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
They may be bored but they will still produce the same shit because idiotic fans will still pay to see them.
Dunno if i posted this before, definitely in my top 10 for the year.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Stark D - Souljahs (Original Mix) with the Charlie Chaplin (The Great Dictator Speech) re-edit

loving this track - the chaplin speech is repurposed extremely well

its on this phonique mix from about the 10:50 mark to about the 17:00 mark

not your ordinary deep house mix II: dec 2013 by phonique on SoundCloud - Hear the world??Ts sounds

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/125872994&amp;color=ff6600&amp;auto_play=false&amp ;show_artwork=true"></iframe>

Sev_sl

shitlord

Brilliant
smile.png

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Good set as usual, but about 1.5hrs of that mix, the length of his EDC set, was the exact same as his edc set. Even the transition to Every Day was the same. If I saw that live 7 months later I'd be a little annoyed

Side note, I'm now obsessed with Richie Hawtin. Turns out he was at both edc main stage and real music stage but I didn't know him at the time. /wrist. So basically its (1)Richie Hawtin (2)Sasha (3)God (4)Mortals

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Good set as usual, but about 1.5hrs of that mix, the length of his EDC set, was the exact same as his edc set. Even the transition to Every Day was the same. If I saw that live 7 months later I'd be a little annoyed

Side note, I'm now obsessed with Richie Hawtin. Turns out he was at both edc main stage and real music stage but I didn't know him at the time. /wrist. So basically its (1)Richie Hawtin (2)Sasha (3)God (4)Mortals
I cant wait until you discover this really awesome dj called Seth Troxler in 2015.

He should be on EDC main stage by then