Electronic Dance Music

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
The remix has been a fav of mine for a while I cant believe I've never heard the original. both are amazing.

If you like disco/funky sounding stuff you'll love Oliver.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Good stuff but I have to say I fucking *hate* the title track from their latest album. Wonky Feat. Lady Leshurr (22:30 in video) is without a doubt the worst song i've heard from them. The vocals kill the damn track.
Yeah, I agree. Don't like that track either. It's fun to watch them do thier thing though.

Not necessarily dance music, but along those same lines:

Does anyone play around with electronica with thier PC or iPad? I have just gotten into it a little after I found out how much amazing stuff is there for cheap.

I picked up the Korg iPolysix, Rebirth, Beatmaker 2 on iPad and Nanostudio on the PC. It's really fun to play around. The iPolysix lets you upload stuff directly to soundcloud, listen to other peoples uploads and download them to play around and remix them all from right in the app. Pretty amazing.

I made a couple of loops the other night just fucking around and I have like zero musical knowledge.

https://soundcloud.com/abraxismf/untitled
https://soundcloud.com/abraxismf/untitled-2

Soundcloud is pretty amazing in itself.

Edit: Thanks for the heads up on Mat Zo.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
I remember listening to this shit high as fuck in college.

I dont remember this music being this shitty tho!

and this song got fucking annoying quick

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I just discovered Mat Zo through that anjunabeats worldwide song as well. I love it when I check out an artist based on a song I like, then discover that I like his/her other music even more than the song that led me to them
smile.png

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Is this where I post dubstep tracks or is dubstep still not considered EDM?

Time for something different

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider

Listening to this track for the first time on acid was a blast, I was watching winamp visualizations on a big screen and the entire world around me kind of just became one fluid ball of bliss while I melted into my chair, the visualization turns to this dark looking forest with a purple sky and fire flies in it, I felt like I was there. If I looked away from the screen while it was playing the tempo of the track would slow to half speed and it would sound very strange. Ah I love music on acid.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

This video is awesome. I love the ending when he gets to the final boss lol

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Absolutely phenomenal Downtempo/IDM if you're into the genre. Potentially the best I've ever heard. Make sure to listen to the entire track, and to check out the rest of the album if you like what you hear.