Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The sets that I am looking to record are all 2-3 hours long; the link you provided tops out at about 20 minutes. The only functional website that I've found turns the file into an exe, which is clearly a no go.
Trying to play these sets through my Sonos has been a giant pain in the ass, as it does not currently function with Youtube. Soundcloud covers most of my woes, but there are a lot of sets on Youtube that I haven't been able to find on Soundcloud.
I use Audacity to rip audio from youtube and other places.

Araxen

I just started listening to Tritonal's radio show on soundcloud called Tritonia and man it's so good. I love it way more than ASOT.

Araxen

A new Galantis album came out today. This is one of my fav's off it.

Araxen

Ok, my new favorite off the Galantis album. This song is so much fun!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I just happened to find my way to Vegas and learned the prices are so ridiculous because of EDC. Alas, let the half naked nymphs fly!
Sweet! You actually going to the festival? Set list released today - Saturday looks ridiculous prydz, avb, a&ab, Hardwell, etc... But super pumped to see galantis closing it out Monday morning. Flight Monday at noon will suck

Araxen

Watching this Yahoo stream makes me feel like a communist. This shit is soo good and looks like so much fun..... FUCK!!!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Last night was good. Kaskade killed it! Tonight might shatter my mind-amazing lineup. I've been to Vegas probably 15 times and have never seen so many crazies. Even in this heat, people are going nuts. Awesome weekend but I'll be surprised if we make it out tomorrow too... 32, and already feeling like we can't keep up ha

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Walter White coming on stage w a&b.... Amazing. Porter at pool party today was killing it as well. Great fucking weekend. Prydz was sick last night!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Great weekend of music - didn't go to the festival last night - after Friday/Saturday and then the day party at Cosmo yesterday we were dead. Managed to get $100 each for our wristbands though, and the kid texted me today telling me how grateful he was to have gone. Felt good. Highlights of the weekend were definitely Prydz, A&B, and 3lau - all on the Saturday. Porter was good yesterday and Kaskade Friday - My only issue was (and I suppose its a reflection of the scene itself) there wasn't enough trance. I just can't get into the deep house, bass bullshit but that's probably because I'm old and got into EDM when Tiesto, AVB, Ferry Corsten etc were the big names. Don't think we'll go back to EDC (its too hot and too fucking big), but will definitely start going to more shows. Didn't even drink Saturday night and had the best night of the entire weekend.

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just can't get into the deep house, bass bullshit but that's probably because I'm old and got into EDM when Tiesto, AVB, Ferry Corsten etc were the big names.
I'm in my early 30s and balls deep into the bassline stuff. I can't stand most of the mainstream progressive and big room stuff because it sounds cheesy as hell. I just played at my first super club last month that would be the place to go for listening to big room, progressive and electro and was a bit nervous about doing my bassline/future house set but I killed it. The next 3 DJs after me all played the same shit and I kept having people coming up to me asking me if I was getting back on. 14 years ago when I had my first "I want to be a DJ" moment it was listening to a recording of Paul Oakenfold at creamfields back in like 2001. I've always been a massive trance guy but after the mid 2000s the whole genre fell into a slump and became rather niche (IMO). I'd still rather listen to late 90s/early 2000s trance over most modern day trance, either because of nostalgia or because trance was just better back then. In the end though as much as I dislike certain genres of EDM I am still so thankful that it has taken off the way it did especially as I had to go through high school as being the weird guy who was into "techno" in my little town.

Anyway heres some music.

Araxen

New W&W out. Armin and Tritonal having been playing it the last couple weeks on their shows. It's ok...