Electronic Dance Music

Ryanz

<Banned>
I've pretty much exclusively been playing GriZ's Pandora station whenever I'm listening to music and it has led me to a lot of great new artists (Gramatik, Pretty Lights, Glass Animals, Stateless, Major Lazer just to name a few). If you love funky music, give GriZ a try:

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I've pretty much exclusively been playing GriZ's Pandora station whenever I'm listening to music and it has led me to a lot of great new artists (Gramatik, Pretty Lights, Glass Animals, Stateless, Major Lazer just to name a few). If you love funky music, give GriZ a try:
Check out Kill Paris. He's friends with Gramatik and GriZ, collaborates with them sometimes, remix each others stuff. Lots of funk inspired tracks, did a 'Play That Funky Music' remix a few years ago that's popular.

You can DL his music for free on his site.Kill Paris

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Electric Zoo Stream:Electric Zoo: Transformed - Twitch

Tonight's Stream Performances:

OPENING
5:00PM EDT

RIGGI & PIROS
5:05PM EDT

FILLBUSTA
5:15PM EDT

PIERCE FULTON
5:25PM EDT

HAYWYRE
5:40PM EDT

SLANDER
5:55PM EDT

SNAILS (15MIN)
6:10PM EDT

DON DIABLO
6:25PM EDT

BTSM
7:00PM EDT

AUDIEN
7:20PM EDT

EOTO
7:50PM EDT

3LAU
8:05PM EDT

KEYS'N'KRATES
8:30PM EDT

GRAMATIK (30 MIN)
8:45PM EDT

BORGORE
9:15PM EDT

ZEDS DEAD
10:00PM EDT

CLOSING SHOW
10:55PM EDT

END
11:00PM EDT

Araxen

This tune has a country feel to it. It's the guy's voice that gives off that vibe. I found this on Spotify. They added my discover playlist in the browse section. It refreshes every week and it's custom to the music you've been listening to. I found five new songs off it this week. It's very good at picking out new music for you!

Araxen

The new Kaskade album is up on Spotify and it's pretty decent.

First ever release for Proximity..

Skip to :32 seconds in: