Electronic Dance Music

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Cool list bro, how many of these guys can even get 100 people through the door?
Several do. Not every DJ steps out there with thousands of built in fans at the beginning though. Marketing can get expensive. I know you are mister big time, don't forget your roots bro.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You live in the UK from your profile info, if no one listens to trance in the UK, then why does the biggest club, Ministry - Gallery, sell out trance DJs on a regular basis? One of the largest dance music festival in the Uk is Creamfields and it's mostly trance... You guys need to do your troll home work before trying to play with the wrong person.
You're confusing Cream with Creamfields. Cream was a night that hosted artists from many different genres but predominantly Trance, the nights they run in Amnesia Ibiza of a Thursday are also mainly Trance, in the main room at least.

Creamfields is the festival, organised by the same people with multiple stages/arenas that included one Trance stage out of 9. You can see what the full line up for 2012 was herehttp://www.virtualfestivals.com/creamfields-2012/lineupI'll repeat that for you: One Trance stage out of 9. You need to do YOUR homework before trying to educate me.

As for Trance in other clubs, fucking retard, you even quote me saying that Trance events are still held, did you miss the part where I said nobody under 35 goes to them? The Trance events that come round here are always labelled "Slinky Forever Tour" (Slinky being another predominantly trance brand), why do they have to label their tours "Slinky Forever", it's fairly obvious and the interpretation is that "we may not be as big as we used to be but we'll go on!"

As for Ministry, biggest club? No, the only people that think it's the biggest club are uninformed morons like you who received a Ministry of Sound compilation CD for Christmas one time and think that makes them a raver. Try Fabric for starters and tell me how many Trance acts they book, or XOYO or Bugged out.

Even better, go tohttp://www.thewarehouseproject.com/calendar.phpand tell me why in 3 months of parties WHP only put on two trance nights, both of which had significantly smaller lineups than every other night they put on.

SCHOOLED

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How does it feel to be shit on? I think I'll add Araysar right there next to EA in my avatar, because you just got dumped on. I can take pictures of hard tickets as well if you want?

I can add more if you like? Take note and realize this only half of a year.

Don't bring your internet tough guy shit to me, because it's worthless.

You know what, I am not done, here are a couple hard tickets for the past year as well. note: the cards on the top are all Insomniac festivals. And if I wanted to "added up the rosters of all the festivals you've been to?" I'd post a bunch of shit, and I didn't, it was all trance and a few tech names, besides a few pop dj's.
All that tells me is that you went to a bunch of festivals and then listed all the artists in the lineup on your little list, just like I said
smile.png

What are you trying to prove, bro? i can drop names too. The difference being that the people you pay to see, come to my house to hang out
smile.png

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
What are you trying to prove, bro? i can drop names too. The difference being that the people you pay to see, come to my house to hang out
smile.png
Eats Everything B2B with James Zabiela after the club shut has been the highlight of my year so far
biggrin.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I messaged a mod to have this thread renamed to "Electronic Music" so you faggots can go make your own EDM thread and jerk each other off on how awesome or authentic your music is. Any one else that doesn't care about labels or in general just being "that guy" please stay in this thread and continue posting awesome electronic music. Thanks.
I tried figuring out what's going in this thread but it's so annoying I gave up. I'm not going to parachute into a thread and insult the posts here beyond this: If your self-respect comes from your ability to appreciate another's creation then you should rethink your perspective. If you're not a creator you're just a consumer and either step up and add something to the pool of knowledge or have some humility, because nobody is impressed by your consumption.

As for this thread and titles, if you want an Electronic Music thread then create it. This is the EDM thread and its content is appropriate for the genre.

Baraz_sl

shitlord
I personally love having them embedded.

I am sure a lot of people hate this song, but I can't stop listening to it lately.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm late but whatever:

Cazzette - Beam me up
Everything - Cazzette remix

P.S. Having a bunch of youtube vids on a page just rapes my browser. Am I alone in that? If others are having similar problems, maybe we could just link to the youtube video?
I got a brand new quad core tower (Ivy Bridge at 3.10ghz) and 8 gigs of ram and my tower still chokes on this thread.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider

Gabriel and Dresden mashup of Deadmau5's Right this Second & Foo Fighters Everlong. Actually pretty good.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
This remix is an instant classic, ive had this on repeat for hours. Kind of laid back but still upbeat house/electropop tune or whatever you want to call it. This guy Duke Dumont has been on fire lately.