Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I heard this on ASOT #950(holy fuck 1k is not that far away). Love you Armin.

Araxen

DeadMau5 in Chicago and didn't go... insta regret now.

That is something you need to see live.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Andy Weatherall died, guy was a fantastic remixer and DJ. I used to attend his Boys Own club nights in the early 90s as it was very local to where I lived and had the chance to sit down and chat with him E'd off my tits more than a few times.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone have a good link to the breakdown of types of EDM. I get into discussions/light arguments with a few buddies on what Song or DJ fits into what type of EDM.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Does anyone have a good link to the breakdown of types of EDM. I get into discussions/light arguments with a few buddies on what Song or DJ fits into what type of EDM.

Difficult to do as there's so many subsets within each type. I mean house has at least 10 different genres and DnB has more subsets than I care to think of. Plus it's not really definitive anyway, something you think is trance could be progressive house to someone else's ear. Some stuff you can say for certain that it's a genre but there's so much overlap now with the world and his wife producing music that it doesn't really matter to most people.

• 1Solidarity

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
What a shitty day...

I look forward to Ultra so much every year. FUCK!
Does suck, probably the right move though.

Araxen Araxen do you ever go to Vegas? Assuming the corona shit is cleared up, I am hoping to go late summer or fall. Also hoping that there will be some show worth seeing at that time.

Araxen

Does suck, probably the right move though.

Araxen Araxen do you ever go to Vegas? Assuming the corona shit is cleared up, I am hoping to go late summer or fall. Also hoping that there will be some show worth seeing at that time.

Nah, I never go. I just like to get drunk and watch the livestreams. lol

• 1Worf

Araxen

I forget if I posted this here. Deadmaus was in Chicago early Feb, and I didn't go. I hate driving into the city. It was in Navy Pier, but holy fuck it was instant regret after seeing this.

I honestly missed an amazing set.