Electronic Dance Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I was drunken arguing with a fellow aficionado of electronic music. How do you classify artists like Eric Prydz and Deadmaus? I was told they are big room, but I'm like they are their own sub genre of electronic music. There is no classification of their music in the electronic world. They are Deadmaus and Eric Prydz. Maybe you can claim Martin Garrix as Big Room, but even then his music is very unique. It doesn't fall anywhere in the genres. Basically some artists are on their own levels that cannot be defined by classifications.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just randomly came across this and I love it.

Here is the Base Boosted version, which I might actually like better. Both make me happy.

Lastly, I found this one too and liked it enough to share.

Araxen

I will say this the one positive of the virus shit is that the EDM artists are taking to livestreaming. Jeff from Seven Lions has no problems getting drunk, and just letting his girls "run the button tuning".

lol

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I will say this the one positive of the virus shit is that the EDM artists are taking to livestreaming. Jeff from Seven Lions has no problems getting drunk, and just letting his girls "run the button tuning".

lol

Holy fuck I tried to listen that last night and those girls "CAN YOU HEAR IT?" and "YOU HAVE TO ADJUST IT ON YOU END!"

They just fucking ruined it.

Araxen

Holy fuck I tried to listen that last night and those girls "CAN YOU HEAR IT?" and "YOU HAVE TO ADJUST IT ON YOU END!"

They just fucking ruined it.

lol, I was pretty drunk while I was watching it Friday night, so they didn't get on my nerves. I'm sure if I watched it sober they would have.

Araxen

More live sets today:

🔥FRIDAY APRIL 3🔥(TIMES IN PST)
Kaskade: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Mitis: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
Nurko: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Arty: 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Sandro Cavazza: 4:00pm - 4:15pm
JVNA: 4:15pm - 5:15pm
Yehme2: 5:15pm - 6:00pm
Keys N Krates: 6:00pm - 6:45pm
Dab the Sky (Dabin B2B Said the Sky): 6:45pm - 7:45pm
Mat Zo: 7:45pm - 8:50pm
12th planet: 8:50pm - 9:35pm
Ghastly: 9:35pm - 10:20pm
Seven Lions: 10:20pm - 11:50pm
Jason Ross: 11:50pm - 12:50am
Perto: 12:50am - 1:35am
Yetep: 1:35am - 2:05am
Mako: 2:05am - 2:15am

Louis

Trakanon Raider

lol

I actually enjoyed watching this minus the occasional obnoxiousness. The set was legit. I wanted to show my gf how they were seemingly sober at the beginning and were slurring at the end, but looks like he pulled the video down lol.

• 1Like

Araxen

I actually enjoyed watching this minus the occasional obnoxiousness. The set was legit. I wanted to show my gf how they were seemingly sober at the beginning and were slurring at the end, but looks like he pulled the video down lol.

Jeff(Seven Lions) is a former metal head. It's not surprising he loves to drink, and fuck lesbian bitches.

Araxen

I appreciates Jeff need to do live sets and drink with his girls. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Moglyzoke Moogleman

Stock Loss Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Araxen Araxen Happen to know of any other playlists on Spotify that would be similar to this:

That's a ton of anjunabeats and anjunadeep artists - an all time favorite.

I spotted Lane 8 in there too, he does a seasonal mix tape. Heres an example:

Finally I've been on a huge liquid drum and bass kick. Music is great to get alot done to, this channel really kicks:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
That's a ton of anjunabeats and anjunadeep artists - an all time favorite.

I spotted Lane 8 in there too, he does a seasonal mix tape. Heres an example:

Finally I've been on a huge liquid drum and bass kick. Music is great to get alot done to, this channel really kicks:

If you like Liquid check out the Hospital Records label in the UK. They put out some real nice tunes from time to time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users