Electronic Dance Music

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This new Deadmau5 song has some old school Deadmau5 vibes.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

A State of Trance Episode #1000 was today. They've been doing a top 1000 countdown since last week. The show was the top 50 today, and it was an amazing show with a bunch of classic Trance music plus some newer stuff.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
A State of Trance Episode #1000 was today. They've been doing a top 1000 countdown since last week. The show was the top 50 today, and it was an amazing show with a bunch of classic Trance music plus some newer stuff.

Damn wow has it been 1000 already? I remember listening to 500 many years ago but stopped keeping up with it after that. Used to listen to it nearly every week for a long ass time. That list tho wtf lol. I mean they are all good songs but there are some songs that aren't on it that make me go wtf. I wonder if he's not allowed to play certain songs maybe? Idk. I don't think even a single one of my personal top 10 favorites are on that list.

Like this for example. Easily one of the greatest trance songs of all time.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

I put together my list of the top 20 trance songs of all time. Was actually a lot harder than I thought it'd be. There are so many damn good songs. The list isn't in any particular order since I'm pretty sure I couldn't possibly pick one over another.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

New Porter Robinson album came out today:

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ladro

Anomaly
These guys coming back with a couple of really great tracks, holy shit. The original Symphony from 1996 is still one of my all time favorite songs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user