Elementary

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Musab

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Elementary

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Crime

First aired: 2012-09-27

Creator: Robert Doherty

Cast: Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Liu, Jon Michael Hill, Aidan Quinn, John Noble

Overview: A modern-day drama about a crime-solving duo that cracks the NYPD's most impossible cases. Following his fall from grace in London and a stint in rehab, eccentric Sherlock escapes to Manhattan where his wealthy father forces him to live with his worst nightmare - a sober companion, Dr. Watson.

Musab

Molten Core Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]View attachment 141180[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Elementary[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-09-27[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A modern-day drama about a crime-solving duo that cracks the NYPD's most impossible cases. Following his fall from grace in London and a stint in rehab, eccentric Sherlock escapes to Manhattan where his wealthy father forces him to live with his worst nightmare - a sober companion, Dr. Watson.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Really like this take on Sherlock, but really dig the one on BBC.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to say this program is growing on me. I still think the BBC show sherlock is better but I have been enjoying this show a lot more than I expected.

Sylverlokk

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's a totally different beast and I really like the growing friendship they have.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was a pretty good episode. i started smelling wood burning and realized this episode actually made me think about what the mystery was. usually i just wait around for the TV to tell me. the mentalist is terrible for this. dunno why i still watch that show.

Silence_sl

shitlord
that was a pretty good episode. i started smelling wood burning and realized this episode actually made me think about what the mystery was. usually i just wait around for the TV to tell me. the mentalist is terrible for this. dunno why i still watch that show.
Robin Tunney. I've had a boner for her since The Craft.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my dad likes her. i like the tall ginger chick. robin tunney was also the gf of encino man.
tongue.png

tongue.png

Musab

Molten Core Raider
Really liking Miller as Holmes. I liked how he axed the control panel, because he couldn't figure it out.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Really? I watched like the first 3 episodes and thought it felt like just another procedural show.

I love me some Eli Stone, but this show did not pull me in at all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the first episode was pretty good. the next 3 or so were basic CBS murder mystery generic stuff. in the last 3 weeks it has really gotten better.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It's hard for shows like this to take off because there are so many fucking cop shows on. I like this though, it pretty much replaced the Mentalist in my tv watching regimen.

Goatface

has to be my favorite new show of the season. can not tell if cbs really supports it or not. the time slot seems to suck, but they are putting it on after the superbowl. anyway, it is in repeats for the next 2 weeks.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Persons of interest and this show back to back, not bad. First episode i seen of this show, i may have to find the others and watch it. I enjoyed it.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the first episode was pretty good. the next 3 or so were basic CBS murder mystery generic stuff. in the last 3 weeks it has really gotten better.
What a fucking lie. I just watch 4 eps up to EP10 and its the same damn shit. Thanks for wasting my time.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
uh no lie. maybe it wasnt up to your high standards, but compared to how it started its improving in every way. the relationship between watson and holmes is becoming more defined and developed and they toned down the awkward sexual tension. the mysteries are becoming more complex. the latest episode was stellar. the acting is also getting better. nope no lies here.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
There are some nice twists to the crimes. WAY better thanThe Mentalistwhich is about as generic and predictable as you can get.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I was a huge fan of the BBC version of a modern day Sherlock Holmes, so I was pretty skeptical about CBS trying their hand at it, but I must say I have enjoyed most episodes so far. I want to see more drug addict Holmes though, seems like a few flash back episodes could be interesting.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database