Elysium

Finally got around to seeing this right before it goes out of the theater. I don't know about you guys, but I for one, was highly offended by the Conservative Propaganda in this movie. A man rises from the poor masses and must sacrifice himself so that humanity may have everlasting life... Why don't they just pass out Bibles in the theater?
tongue.png

But seriously, some cool ideas and worth watching but didn't quite hit the mark. I'd give it a 6.5 / 10.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Saw it a while back, thought it was meh. The villain was fun, and I enjoyed the set pieces, but I thought the film as a whole was pretty meh. The ending felt forced/rushed.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Well I didn't expect much, but it was alright. We were making jokes about some of the tech during the film, and the way everything panned out was very cliche.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've watched plenty of movies that had tenuous plots (which this did) and not been outraged, but the shaky cam combined with quick Transformers-style cuts made me want to punch babies. If the story had been wonderful I probably could have overlooked the camera work, but when they both were pretty shitty, combined with the fact that I was expecting a reasonably decent movie...I am disappoint.