Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow very rough.

Wardens skills.
unknown.png

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brigands skills
unknown.png

And Beserker Skills. the tree level 6 promotions classes for strikers. (DPS)
unknown.png

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Are there zones (invisible wall) like classic EQ? Could I train if someone was an absolute turd to me?

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
Warden looks kinda like a EQ ranger. That lay of the land is money, specially if running from wolves.
Friend me ( Krush ) , we’ll make you some weapons and armor. We’ve been looking for a dps class to do more content.

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
Game is still pretty bare. We did manage to drown this child though:

emberel11.png

I think she's the community manager.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea she streams the game alot, that's how I found it. I had followed her ages ago but I don't remember why.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont man, i tried this today for all of 10 minutes. The combat feels so dated, I just feel like my time is wasted swinging away in slow motion waiting for a GCD.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was just asking if anyone got in when you posted that :D It is slow and eqish, but gets interesting in a group.

How many are on? I popped in for a second and got some major lag running south but I only saw about 7 or 8 people. Lotta newbs runnin around?

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was just asking if anyone got in when you posted that :D It is slow and eqish, but gets interesting in a group.

How many are on? I popped in for a second and got some major lag running south but I only saw about 7 or 8 people. Lotta newbs runnin around?
Seemed like it, just wasnt for me.

Flattop

Trakanon Raider
On Wednesday, we had about 20 people together for the new dungeon they rolled out. It was yuge, with multiple entrances and exits that span the entire size of the zone above. The large group got split up eventually as we got further down and had to deal with multiple path choices.

The other half eventually wiped and had to form up for a CC rip. We dug too greedily and too deep and our weakest members died (including streamer girl). Too far in to go back, we walked over the dead and wound up in caverns fighting off slimes and giant spiders.

Eventually this group got split up into teams of 3, frantically searching for an exit.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mistafista

Trakanon Raider
I just got a beta key for this. Very excited to try it out but I think I have to wait on new patch. Seems servers are not up?