Embers Adrift

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok. I'm considering this, but I think I'm going to hold off for a couple of weeks and see if your positive impressions hold up. I really would like this to be great, but history suggests caution.

I think as long as you have a solid group to play with you're in for a good time.

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
Well, I don't have that, unfortunately. I may have a friend who'd be joining me, but that's it. We'd be looking to form groups on the fly with others who are LFG. I guess that brings up the next question, how's the population?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Population is good. I started yesterday and it's quite fun, tho a little janky. Can be choppy at times(like EQ and Roblox had a baby). I joined the FoH guild on the server, not knowing they are p99, but they seem cool, are active and have open recruitment, so is no reason not to join them as well. Lots of people to group with in chat, both in and out of guild.

I think a lot of the fun is just the complete mystery of everything right now.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Finally an update about what's going on.

Screenshot 2022-10-18 112642.png

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Other than some of the infrastructure issues NW had when it started up, did you guys feel this positive about it when you got in? I.e. did the design flaws not really show up until later? Just wondering if you guys are still in the honeymoon period.

Either way, it sounds like it's pretty easy to get $30 of fun out of it, as I probably did with EW when I joined late.

Hekotat

Other than some of the infrastructure issues NW had when it started up, did you guys feel this positive about it when you got in? I.e. did the design flaws not really show up until later? Just wondering if you guys are still in the honeymoon period.

Either way, it sounds like it's pretty easy to get $30 of fun out of it, as I probably did with EW when I joined late.

I had a shitload of complaints with NW so I saw the writing on the wall and was just trying to get my money's worth out of it. The only thing that I could see killing this game is the grind being insane, so far it hasn't been bad. Being social and running around with friends and trying to figure out quests has really been fun. All I can think about is logging in, stupid work.

LOL, D Duskoy hopefully they get it back up soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
if this many bros are singin the praises, I'll bite.

just installed, in game as a defender, name is Nemesis

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Bought it aswell. So far it is fun, but performance is shitty af.
We all joining the p99 foh guild?

• 1Like

Fedsmoker

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, the poors were going wild in global today on gpu prices

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

Bought it aswell. So far it is fun, but performance is shitty af.
We all joining the p99 foh guild?

Turn down grass density all the way. Also check that nvidia fix I posted, I'm having no issues @ 1440, RTX3080 & 5800x

Embers_Adrift_bzmxe0jSYE.png

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
is there any way to change my account password? I sure can't find it...

I made the mistake of letting chrome pick a secure password for me when I registered on the website, and of course I now have to enter it every time I log in.

• 1Solidarity

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Biggest gripe I have currently is that some of the quest objectives are ridiculous to find. I still have no idea where the fuck Javir is. I understand not just having you follow an arrow but even the NPC dialogue which is supposed to guide you often doesn't offer nearly enough hints.