End of the world thread 12/21/12

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Troll_sl

shitlord
At first, I was like...
ncnlI.jpg

But then I was like...
52rLv.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure somebody back on FOH posted once that they'd played a couple different MMOs with Lumie, and that in-game he was a decent enough guy, but that overall it wasn't an act. Dude was genuinely bizarre IRL, and had been getting worse over a period of years.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lumie the goody warrior from penal server Sullon Zek? Hah, was definitely an interesting chap if they are one and the same. Yep, legit insane.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, Lumie was legit. He wasn't a troll and truly believed the stuff he posted.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Nothing too epic in this link, but a very deranged, multiple psychiatric illness guy admits he was wrong about 2012. But is now scared of the LHC when it:

Smaller area for collisions = more intense full spectrum radiation, and greater odds of generating a negatively charged collision (tiny black hole) because at the speed of light negative and positive are the same thing, the infinitely small becomes infinitely massive.
And of course theres a Nabiru 2013 threat too now.

smile.png

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure somebody back on FOH posted once that they'd played a couple different MMOs with Lumie, and that in-game he was a decent enough guy, but that overall it wasn't an act. Dude was genuinely bizarre IRL, and had been getting worse over a period of years.
I grouped with him a couple of times in a vz/tz couple years ago, he never tried lecturing me on flying monkeys.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
He never explained theories to me ingame but he had the same 100% confidence in things he had no reason to be confident in.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
I remember him mentioning that he lived close to Atlantic City. Maybe something went real bad for him during that hurricane.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I played VZ/TZ with him also. Was a friendly personable guy in game.