End of the world thread 12/21/12

Kaosu

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just watch, someone is going to play six degrees of connect the dots with whatever political/astrological/mana derived event into the next ever-impending apocalypse of the imagination, when nothing happens 12/21.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
^ heh.

I'm going to grab a 6 pack and enjoy chilling online watching all the crazies go nuts when the world doesn't end.

Anyone have some good suggestions for boards where all the Lumie's hang out?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
There needs to be a place where people can come and confess all off the stupid shit they pulled because they honestly believed it was the end of the world. Telling their bosses off... spending all their money... fucking random strangers... finally using the GOOD towels, total insanity stuff.

HeCAi.jpg

HeCAi.jpg

HeCAi.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I have to admit, I had some time off work a while back, and I probably spent a good 10 hours trolling the 2012 forum on survivalistboards.com . There are some SEVERELY demented people over there. People that are absolutely sure they have been abducted by aliens *multiple times*. One wrote a whole post on how he killed a small gray alien. One believed that he was abducted, and that they physically removed his brain, copied it, and then put his brain back into his body, and the copy in a jar, and that he was able to see from both points of view at the same time (I know, no eyes on the copy, etc.) Almost all of them believe in Niburu or whatever the supposed planet is that these retards think is like hiding on the other side of the sun waiting to smash into earth. They believe in magical numbers, prophecies from Alzeimer patients, and of course Nostradamus. If you troll over there, look for jimmykeller or icesplitter. Absolutely insane.

fucker_sl

shitlord
I have to admit, I had some time off work a while back, and I probably spent a good 10 hours trolling the 2012 forum on survivalistboards.com . There are some SEVERELY demented people over there. People that are absolutely sure they have been abducted by aliens *multiple times*. One wrote a whole post on how he killed a small gray alien. One believed that he was abducted, and that they physically removed his brain, copied it, and then put his brain back into his body, and the copy in a jar, and that he was able to see from both points of view at the same time (I know, no eyes on the copy, etc.) Almost all of them believe in Niburu or whatever the supposed planet is that these retards think is like hiding on the other side of the sun waiting to smash into earth. They believe in magical numbers, prophecies from Alzeimer patients, and of course Nostradamus. If you troll over there, look for jimmykeller or icesplitter. Absolutely insane.
it's....it's like the promise land for internet lulz....

dangler_sl

shitlord
I really wish someone would cover this shit like election night. send out field reporters. host interviews, the whole 9.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Last minute chrimtmas shoppers are going to clog stores more than usual after the apocolypse doesn't happen on the 21st and they find out they now have to get out and buy presents.

I haven't followed any of this, was this an actual prediction or did their calander just stop on that date?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone in this community actually believe shit is going to end? If so call it now.

Oldbased

> Than U
No, even if they somehow knew it would happen , it would have been months ago due to the addition of leap years.

I don't think the world will end.

I still betting there will be some kick ass end of the world parties though. Seems like a halfway decent theme for a party.