End of the world thread 12/21/12

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
the real "end of the world" scenario is the fact that the federal reserve is buying up all the mortage backed securities of the united states at an alarming rate and using our money might I add, they will become by far the biggest landholder in american history, who here thinks that will be a "good" thing.
I wonder, do you realize how ridiculous you sound? It doesn't matter how tangential your post is relative to the thread topic, you can find a way to tell everyone how obsessed you are with the Fed.

I offer the following response to your actual question: the entire premise of the question is idiotic, and no one gives a fuck about your delusions. Shut the fuck up.

Flank_sl

shitlord
I am pretty sure that the crown is the biggest landholder in american history, and that the federal reserve will never hold as much land as the crown did (before you colonists stole it!).

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I wonder, do you realize how ridiculous you sound? It doesn't matter how tangential your post is relative to the thread topic, you can find a way to tell everyone how obsessed you are with the Fed.

I offer the following response to your actual question: the entire premise of the question is idiotic, and no one gives a fuck about your delusions. Shut the fuck up.
I don't know about 'end of the world' - but the fed debt is a big fuck you. I will have to be paid back at higher rates and will fuck up the economy. But then there are other big fuck yous going on such as the Ethanol debacle. Also not an 'end of the world' scenario but responsible for higher food prices, massive increase in fertilizer runoff/dead zone in the Gulf and various other bullshit.

The Mayan 'Prophecy' is stupid why not talk about other things in this thread?

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Someone somewhere is hiding in a bunker waiting for it to begin.
Where is Lumie?
Lumie is hiding in a bunker waiting for it to begin.

Well, that was two with one stone right there.

And as far as the end of the world? That happens every 30 to 40 years or so. Every generation experiences the end of their world, it's just that it usually becomes their children's world at that point and doesn't come to a complete halt. So whenever some elderly person gets a far off look in their eye and starts reminiscing, it's basically like a mini apocalypse going off in their mind. Getting old is definitely not for the weak or the faint of heart, it's probably the scariest thing anyone can do.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh hai guys. Well it's 11am here in bonny old England. A cursory glance out of my window suggests all is business as usual, it's actually quite mild and sunny.

DSC_0015.jpg

I have run out of milk though, so I had to have coffee this morning using powdered milk, maybe that's what the Mayans predicted?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
World still quite here in not-so-sunny Germany.

Too bad, now I have to go in to work.

fucker_sl

shitlord
the whole shit with the board is nothing compared to the ripoff Requiem did to us when he banned lumie

for fuck sake we were waiting for this moment for the past 3 years.....

Cheap Cigar_sl

shitlord
I saw this guy and his family get into their bunker last night on television. I wished I had the monies for going there with a bunch of friends and set off fireworks, guns and anything else we could get our hands on right over his underground bunker. Why? Because he was such a dick about screw my neighbors I'm surviving. I wonder how he is getting along with them this morning.