Engagement rings

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's human interaction.
Of course it's human interaction(lots of things are). However, at it's base level, there is absolutely a buy/sell mechanic at work, even if it's almost entirely subconscious. Now, of course confidence and approaching sex with that state of mind is a huge leg up/selling point for women. I've said multiple times on this forum that confidence is the single largest attractor for women, that's a no-brainer. It still doesn't change the fact that male/female sexual relations revolve around women being the sellers and men the buyers. You're denying it as such, because you either aren't paying attention to how each sex approaches sex, or you're willingly remaining ignorant to biology.

They are just as befuddled and confused about sex as men are.
The actualactitself? I'd mostly agree. The mental approach and acceptance/denial of sex? No, they are not. Women have pretty powerful mental defense mechanisms for/against sexual relations, even if they don't really need them much anymore in today's world. Especially with the advent of birth control.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Of course it's human interaction(lots of things are). However, at it's base level, there is absolutely a buy/sell mechanic at work, even if it's almost entirely subconscious. Now, of course confidence and approaching sex with that state of mind is a huge leg up/selling point for women. I've said multiple times on this forum that confidence is the single largest attractor for women, that's a no-brainer. It still doesn't change the fact that male/female sexual relations revolve around women being the sellers and men the buyers. You're denying it as such, because you either aren't paying attention to how each sex approaches sex, or you're willingly remaining ignorant to biology.

The actualactitself? I'd mostly agree. The mental approach and acceptance/denial of sex? No, they are not. Women have pretty powerful mental defense mechanisms for/against sexual relations, even if they don't really need them much anymore in today's world. Especially with the advent of birth control.
We just don't agree, I've contributed too much to this derail so I'm just going to leave it at that.