Epic Movie Moments

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was going through my liked videos on youtube and came across this one I found a year ago. YouTube deleted the good version so this shorter one is all I could share
frown.png

Short Circuit 2, Johnny 5 Chase scene. Basically Johnny 5 is a robot who is alive. He just took a beating and is leaking battery acid (dying.) He is trying to catch the bad guy before he goes offline. Gets good around 1 min when the music really gets going!

I don't know why but its one of my fav movie moments of all time. So epic and so late 80s/early 90s. The music is probably what does it for me.

So I made this thread for others to share what they found epic. I would like to limit it to one movie per user so choose carefully!
is this real? of all the great moments in movie history, your favorite is a shitty looking robbot chasing a fat guy?

frown.png

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider

Absolutely love it - chills every time. Caught me completely off guard as well the first time around - I was fully expecting Batty to pound Deckard's shit in.

And fuck you sideways Keg. Short Circuit 2 was awesome, and so was that scene.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I would say the scene from Ran where the castle burns down is the most epic moment ever. I can't find a good clip of it but it is probably my favorite scene in any movie.

is this real? of all the great moments in movie history, your favorite is a shitty looking robbot chasing a fat guy?
you quoted my post but clearly failed to read it I said this scene is"one of my fav movie moments of all time."This means that it is not my absoulte favorite but holds a place among many favorite moments. I could have easily posted a dozen epic moments that are also among my favorites but I chose the one that brought me to make this thread. Sorry these graphics dont tickle your fancy but epic moments != good graphics. damn CoD kids and their graphics.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
it has nothing to do with the graphics and everything to do with a robot with the voice of a transsexual in a low speed chase with some fat old guy. what happened to piss off the robot, did the geriatric old guy break the robot's girlfriend by putting one of those free AOL 3.5" floppy disks into her 5.25" drive? get it? it's funny cause that robot is so old and shitty that it doesn't even have a 3.5" floppy drive, only a 5.25" drive.

anyway, really gay movie.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Most of Pulp Fiction was pretty epic for scenes, but this one is among the best.

And I'm an ol' Indiana Jones fan.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I can't find a video of it now. But one of my favorite all time scenes was where Michael Corleone is standing in front of the hospital in the Godfather. After the scene is done, you see Enzo's hand shaking because they just faced down a hit squad, but Michael's hand was perfectly still as he lite Enzo's cigarette. Such a subtle display of how bad ass Michael was.