Epic Movie Moments

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can't find a clip of it atm, but the Danny Boy scene from Miller's Crossing is one of my favorites.

rrr_img_3086.jpg

rrr_img_3086.jpg

rrr_img_3086.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
The Rohirrim Charge will forever be one of my favorite moment in any movie.

Here's some badassery in animation!

xzi

Mouthbreather
A little less epic in the badass scale, but I think this movie has the most amazing writing, specifically in this scene, and it gives me chills every time.

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
The last 45 minutes of 13 Assassins is the greatest battle scene ever filmed

and also this,

every long take scene from Children of Men with emphasis on the final run through the ghetto rebellion

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Pretty much the entire end sequence for the Last of the Mohicans. The start of the sequence begins in silence with a poignant look at end of an era for the native peoples of North America. The stage gets set for the final conflict. Then all of the character resolutions just keep coming one right after the other while the music just keeps building and building. And then you get one of the absolute best duels I have ever seen on film. And finally it ends with a speech about what is to come. In 15 minutes there is a transition from an ancient culture, to conflict, to the next age. It just sums up the whole movie and time period really well.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
this is really a no brainer for me: end of brave heart when they throw wallace's sword into the air and prepare to charge. seems to have been pulled everywhere i've looked for it. if someone else can share it please do.

also, a close second is the end of star trek 2: the wrath of khan when spock dies and kirk delivers the eulogy.