Epic Movie Moments

I was going through my liked videos on youtube and came across this one I found a year ago. YouTube deleted the good version so this shorter one is all I could share
frown.png

Short Circuit 2, Johnny 5 Chase scene. Basically Johnny 5 is a robot who is alive. He just took a beating and is leaking battery acid (dying.) He is trying to catch the bad guy before he goes offline. Gets good around 1 min when the music really gets going!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07vhQEkfzA

I don't know why but its one of my fav movie moments of all time. So epic and so late 80s/early 90s. The music is probably what does it for me.

So I made this thread for others to share what they found epic. I would like to limit it to one movie per user so choose carefully!

frown.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I would love to keep the 80's movies going as they have some of the best moments but I honor of The Hobbit opening this evening, i'm going with my favorite LoTR moment....

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I was going through my liked videos on youtube and came across this one I found a year ago. YouTube deleted the good version so this shorter one is all I could share
frown.png

Short Circuit 2, Johnny 5 Chase scene. Basically Johnny 5 is a robot who is alive. He just took a beating and is leaking battery acid (dying.) He is trying to catch the bad guy before he goes offline. Gets good around 1 min when the music really gets going!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07vhQEkfzA

I don't know why but its one of my fav movie moments of all time. So epic and so late 80s/early 90s. The music is probably what does it for me.

So I made this thread for others to share what they found epic. I would like to limit it to one movie per user so choose carefully!
Its all about Bonnie Tyler.

Same song used in the tractor race scene in foot loose.

You know a song is amazing when it can make a TRACTOR RACE seem amazing.

frown.png

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
good one, i hope more people share some forgotten gems. they dont make movies like they used too!
Not many people know this, but when filming the fight, Stallone and Lundgren were fighting full contact. Yes. They were really punching the fuck out of eachother. Stallone suffered a collapsed lung. They indeed do not make movies like this anymore =D

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
He gets shit on a lot for most of his movies, but this scene was just perfectly done I felt. Not THE most epic moment of any movie, but one that always stands out to me.

I can't find a link, but the scene in The Seventh Sign where she stabs him and he pulls out the knife and says "I came as the Lamb...and I return as the Lion. Now I am His wrath." is also one of my favorites. Along with the "Will you die for him?" ones.

Charles_sl

shitlord
From my youth: Braveheart is pretty epic. I remember watching it on HBO as a kid and being amazed at how epic is was. And not just the battles were epic, there are tons of epic scenes in that movie. Here's a battle:

Another epic movie is Lawrence of Arabia. It has all sorts of epic scenes as well. Epic battles, epic entrances, epic riding, the desert itself is just plain epic. Here is Sherif Ali's epic entrance scene at the well:

Ran is also extremely epic. Epic battles, epic travels, just awesome. I can't find any specific scenes but I sure wish that I could! Here's the trailer, he has some epic shots and also clips of battles so hopefully that counts:

woah bros lol, lets try to keep it to 1 per user, trust me i can put a good 3-4 pages of embedded videos too. altho alot of these were good haha and I enjoyed re-watching them.

i completely forgot about that latin scene, havent seen that movie in years. good one!