Epic Seven

Aevian

Bronze Knight of the Realm
26d 6h 48m
I still play daily. Not sure when you stopped but there have been a lot of QoL improvements. They've increased abyss to level 110 so there's new pve content. PvP doesn't have a lot of rewards associated with it but RTA can be fun if you like PvP. Gold is still a tough resource but gear is a bit easier now with crafting. I still very much longer this game. Has kept my interest longer than any other gacha game.

• 1Like
Reactions: jonoki

turbo

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 13h 49m
Anyone from the old epic 7 FOH guild have mathmatics contact information ? My wife bought his account a year and a half ago and went to log in and password is changed.

Sign we shouldn't start playing again I guess :) any other recent games out or coming out similar to E7? Really looking for one with some decent co-op but not an action based one. Assuming we can't get her account back.

turbo

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 13h 49m
For anyone who enjoys Guild Wars, we are recruiting for one spot. Guild is composed of almost all professionals so no immature bullshit, very helpful and first discord i've been on in my life I actually enjoy discussing things with the majority of the members. Required GW participation and active on discord during GW's to report opponent's builds etc but nothing to crazy.

We are currently #29 on the server, 5-1 only having lost to Fleet. Finished top 50 last season so solid performers.

Need to have a pretty decent roster & gear set and pretty much 100% participation outside of vacation etc. If interested please PM me, thanks!

turbo

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 13h 49m
Spot opened up in guild if anyone looking for competitive GW with a nice group of mature players. Currently ranked #19, PM me for details.

Also...ML Kawerik, wtf....he is not the hero we want nor the hero we deserve...bastard is all over the place.

Aazrael

Blackwing Lair Raider
63d 13h 28m
Is it on Thursday the ML selector gets patched? I got a bunch of ML5s but they are all just waifu bottom tier units sadly. All the good MLs evaded me. Will get Arby now though when you can select one.

Molten Core Raider
52d 12h 19m
I havent played E7 in close to 8 months or so (I think?) Is Arb still a top tier meta unit even after all this time?

turbo

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 13h 49m
Yes Arby is still very strong and built in counter set or damage. Most higher end people run him at pretty insane speeds maintaining alot of damage (250+) which is annoying due to blind and still 1 shot ability.

I chose Stene over Ruele simply since Ruele should be on mystics at some point. Looking forward to having her for a large amount of content. If you havent been playing and have the itch now is the time to come back, really good check in's, and a huge amount of awesome QoL changes and reductions to energy cost and 50% reduction in crafting which is huge.

My wife had to start over in January when we came back from almost a year break because fucktard (Mathmatics) took the account back we bought her way back in the day and built into real strong one. Always a risk but still pretty god damn pathetic.

In 5 months now she has been able to be very competitive relatively speaking. Spent money on some packs etc like mola and did whale just once on mystics for her for FCC as she is staple but other then that she is doing awesome. We are in a top 30 guild and she consistently takes forts/SH down even so definitely possible to start up or come back and enjoy the game.

Molten Core Raider
52d 12h 19m
I wish I never tied my account into my google acct cause Id sell that sucker in a heartbeat. It just feels weird that the units I was using nearly a year ago are still top tier/meta. SG really did create monsters back at the beginning. I always enjoyed the game but my competitive nature led me to spend more than I should have, it was easier to just quit than to shift to F2P

Lithose

Potato del Grande
Haven't logged in, in probably 4-5 months. Stuck with the game for longer than I normally do because despite being F2P (Did the 5 bucks a month thing), I got ridiculously lucky with ML units.

Saw you guys talking about a selector and decided to log in. Is this event thing a limited time thing or will everyone always get one ML unit from the choices now?

In any case, I realized the only ML unit offered I don't have is Arby lol. Have all the rest (Seriously, I have never been this lucky in a Gacha before).

Any case, also, I don't think my account is tied to Google, though I did use my gmail password to create it. How much would an account with like 220 million gold, 7 super geared MLs and a bunch of super geared 5 stars sell for you do you guys think?