Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I still play daily. Not sure when you stopped but there have been a lot of QoL improvements. They've increased abyss to level 110 so there's new pve content. PvP doesn't have a lot of rewards associated with it but RTA can be fun if you like PvP. Gold is still a tough resource but gear is a bit easier now with crafting. I still very much longer this game. Has kept my interest longer than any other gacha game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Anyone from the old epic 7 FOH guild have mathmatics contact information ? My wife bought his account a year and a half ago and went to log in and password is changed.

Sign we shouldn't start playing again I guess :) any other recent games out or coming out similar to E7? Really looking for one with some decent co-op but not an action based one. Assuming we can't get her account back.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
For anyone who enjoys Guild Wars, we are recruiting for one spot. Guild is composed of almost all professionals so no immature bullshit, very helpful and first discord i've been on in my life I actually enjoy discussing things with the majority of the members. Required GW participation and active on discord during GW's to report opponent's builds etc but nothing to crazy.

We are currently #29 on the server, 5-1 only having lost to Fleet. Finished top 50 last season so solid performers.

Need to have a pretty decent roster & gear set and pretty much 100% participation outside of vacation etc. If interested please PM me, thanks!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Spot opened up in guild if anyone looking for competitive GW with a nice group of mature players. Currently ranked #19, PM me for details.

Also...ML Kawerik, wtf....he is not the hero we want nor the hero we deserve...bastard is all over the place.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it on Thursday the ML selector gets patched? I got a bunch of ML5s but they are all just waifu bottom tier units sadly. All the good MLs evaded me. Will get Arby now though when you can select one.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Yes Arby is still very strong and built in counter set or damage. Most higher end people run him at pretty insane speeds maintaining alot of damage (250+) which is annoying due to blind and still 1 shot ability.

I chose Stene over Ruele simply since Ruele should be on mystics at some point. Looking forward to having her for a large amount of content. If you havent been playing and have the itch now is the time to come back, really good check in's, and a huge amount of awesome QoL changes and reductions to energy cost and 50% reduction in crafting which is huge.

My wife had to start over in January when we came back from almost a year break because fucktard (Mathmatics) took the account back we bought her way back in the day and built into real strong one. Always a risk but still pretty god damn pathetic.

In 5 months now she has been able to be very competitive relatively speaking. Spent money on some packs etc like mola and did whale just once on mystics for her for FCC as she is staple but other then that she is doing awesome. We are in a top 30 guild and she consistently takes forts/SH down even so definitely possible to start up or come back and enjoy the game.

Molten Core Raider
I wish I never tied my account into my google acct cause Id sell that sucker in a heartbeat. It just feels weird that the units I was using nearly a year ago are still top tier/meta. SG really did create monsters back at the beginning. I always enjoyed the game but my competitive nature led me to spend more than I should have, it was easier to just quit than to shift to F2P

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Haven't logged in, in probably 4-5 months. Stuck with the game for longer than I normally do because despite being F2P (Did the 5 bucks a month thing), I got ridiculously lucky with ML units.

Saw you guys talking about a selector and decided to log in. Is this event thing a limited time thing or will everyone always get one ML unit from the choices now?

In any case, I realized the only ML unit offered I don't have is Arby lol. Have all the rest (Seriously, I have never been this lucky in a Gacha before).

Any case, also, I don't think my account is tied to Google, though I did use my gmail password to create it. How much would an account with like 220 million gold, 7 super geared MLs and a bunch of super geared 5 stars sell for you do you guys think?

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Not sure how frequent accounts are sold, never seen them listed. But its staying pretty active and alot of new players coming in all the time so could always be a market for a few hundred.

Just opened 1 spot up if any competitive peeps looking for a guild. Up to #4 in preason but will probably get smoked back down to reality soon enough, we ended up beating Veritas yesterday which is a pretty consistent top end guild so that was nice.

Straze is awesome, been waiting for a high end damage hero for awhile, Cidd's been carrying me hard for months. Got him in 4 pulls + 2 border coins so pretty happy and wife got him in 3 pulls + 4 individual's. I run DJB at 278 speed and have been catching people off guard so often in RTA as well as abusing in GW. but think i'm going back to ER build on him and moving his gear to Rose to push Straze + 1. His abitilty to 1 shot any tank/sw in the game plus cleave hard is so nice.

1625922801853.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
I basically had a pity saved up and wasn't 100% sure on Straze. Was thinking of maybe saving for ML Tywin or Op Sigret rerun, but just saw too many cool clips of Straze destroying teams. How do you have yours built? Spd/imm?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
mine is ATK/Crit but with 200ish speed. You want to get 100% crit on him cause non critting on s3 will fuck ya up (he melt btw, still have to find a tank that survive its s3)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
1626422333717.png

Holding strong undefeated (7-0?) preseason, sure we will get paired with Momentai in the morning and got put in our place but its been a fun preseason. 1 slot open on the roster!

As far as straze most effective use i've seen is either stand alone high damage @250 speed or so or used in push/push down comps.

I've settled on below because i run DJB @ 284 speed and Rose at @ 275 speed so i can have 2 push teams for GW if needed or dual threat in RTA. If there is ever a team dumb to try and turtle Rose + LCQ + Straze just melts beyond belief.

(straz stats)
1626422564238.png

My wife has less options with her account only being 6 months old but I just put together a team for her w/ 275 speed Flan > 165 Straz with mass attack, 300 CD for push by flan and then a pretty nasty 250 speed Arby to finish the cleave. Straz is invuln and arby cant be 1 shot on any enemy arby rez or counter etc. Will see how it works in GW tomorrow but in my head it should destroy! Have to run PoV proably to be safe on flan if there is unavoidable damage like a gab arby rez.

But yes, i would not suggest skipping Straz for just about anyone. I desperately want LRK/TOMO and still would have pity'd him if i had to. Thankly 4 pulls got him so i'm just about pity # of mystics so i can hold tight on the reruns until i can snag the above, or maybe Atwyin but we'll see.

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
I play this game relatively casually. Not understanding this kiss of frost event. I have beaten her several times and have received several of the gems. However, when I go to do any stat modification, I have zero gems. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing to actually collect these gems or what? Seems like a totally pointless event to partake in if for some reason I'm not allowed to have any gems

turbo

Molten Core Raider
1 spot opened up for anyone who enjoys GW and plays consistently, we are currently ranked #17.

DJB continues to be my secret weapon, i got moved to SH duty and even with the team knowing he is speed geared still have pretty insane win rate on him (run him + straz + Arby). I put my best speed gear on him & rose and using push comp's have been having great results this GW (36-1), especially leveraging Cidd.

Finally gave in and geared/mola'd violet after seeing him 1v3 comps, these guys miss the mark on balance sometimes lol but all and all still really enjoy the game. PM me if interested in the guild.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
For anyone playing that may have a family member that you would like to get playing but afraid of being so far behind i'm retiring and selling account super cheap just to grab a few bucks.

Account is in the top 4 guilds on global server and I've been ranked as high as #22 in the world on RTA so its a very high end account. Have 100 M gold / 10,000 mystics / 15,000 skystones and about 60k of crafting mats to play with. Also have 1670+ pieces of maxed gear and extremely flush roster including all the OP ML5 units.

Message me if interested, will sell super dirt cheap just to unload as the wife is quiting so time for me to move on as well. Still the best game i've played on mobile or PC in the last few years, so much to do and GW or Arena RTA (or both) are very strategic with min/maxing important but knowing game mechanics ultimately is the most important part of winning.