Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just came out today, pretty fun so far. It's by far the best looking mobile game I've seen, and runs very smoothly.

Rerolling is almost pointless since it lets you do a 10 pull up to 30 times until you like the results you get. Ravi or Sez seem to be the 5* units to aim for.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Just heard about this and i looked it up on reddit. Saw a big post from a Korean player who are 3 months ahead of global and he highlighted numerous cases over and over again where the company NERFED characters after players purchased them. Not just once but numerous occasions and VERY significant nerfs.

While i can appreciate game balance, no way in fuck would i play a game that nerfed characters after i spent potentially ALOT of $$$ to aquire them without any form of refund/accomondation. Lets be honest these games are simple as fuck compared to many games and make a fuck ton of money, if you can't balance ahead of time dont release the characters that fast.

Would never spend a penny on a company that did this as common practice. I play DFFOO since close to release and i do not recall one single nerf to date of even the lighest. They actually go in and buff characters that are viewed as non-meta and lost due to power creep (granted that helps them generate more interest and $$$) but much better then nerfing approach.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just heard about this and i looked it up on reddit. Saw a big post from a Korean player who are 3 months ahead of global and he highlighted numerous cases over and over again where the company NERFED characters after players purchased them. Not just once but numerous occasions and VERY significant nerfs.

While i can appreciate game balance, no way in fuck would i play a game that nerfed characters after i spent potentially ALOT of $$$ to aquire them without any form of refund/accomondation. Lets be honest these games are simple as fuck compared to many games and make a fuck ton of money, if you can't balance ahead of time dont release the characters that fast.

Would never spend a penny on a company that did this as common practice. I play DFFOO since close to release and i do not recall one single nerf to date of even the lighest. They actually go in and buff characters that are viewed as non-meta and lost due to power creep (granted that helps them generate more interest and $$$) but much better then nerfing approach.

FFRK released OP items a few times and they just had to let them exist. It didn't do the game any harm.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Well, shit. I did all 30 summons and they all sucked. Haha.

At least it's not a complete reset after a single summon, because that shit gets old, quickly.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Heh I should have kept my 5th or so roll with Iseria and four 4* artifacts. Didn’t get anywhere near that with the other 25.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
We created a guild - Rerolled. Currently level 2 if anyone wants in. There are a couple randos in there we could dump.

Discord Group - this is the discord we've moved to instead of line chat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Applied. I fucked up and renamed a couple of times before I messed up my rerolls, so I'm named Alkoran now.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Once Nidd gets on he will send you an invite.. Didn't see anything pending in guild waitlist

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Probably my bad for clicking on the wrong thing. I'm in now, anyway.

This game seems like a massive money sink if you want to summon anything decent without crazy luck.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
This is a pretty cool mobile game. Battle system is fun. Not sure how the gacha is going to go... if that's too shit might make this not that enjoyable. Gonna play it casually at least for a while though.

Malkav

French Madman
Looks like the guild went private, can't apply to it. In game name is Nyarlha.

Started playing over the week-end, looking for something when FGO has dead weeks, but this game looks overwhelming at first with the amount of systems to manage and shit to farm.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
How far in are you guys storywise? I'm just messing around with side stories at ch3 and main story ch4 right now.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I haven't really played any mobile games in about two years now, but this one has hooked me so far.

Anyone know what the cooldown is for switching guilds?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Jesus, Destina's heals are ridiculous. Even at sub level 20, she can heal my party through ch5.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
OTOH, the way she skips along on the level field makes me want to /wrist.