Epic Seven

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Just summing up notes for my own head...

So Phantasms are promotion fodder that you can get easily from Sanctuary, and Penguins are leveling fodder you don't have to Promote / Enhance.

For the rest of the fodder you grab from Secret Shop, Friend Summoms, and random level drops.

Carry fodder through solo'able maps for leveling (I was doing one of the hunts just for craft material and armor drops), experience isn't wasted even with a Max level in party.

Secret Shop can also be an easy access to rings / necks bc they seem rare in Adventure. And Guild shop has MolaGora, Labyrinth Compasses, and Catalyst Chests. I've bee doing daily checkins, quests, and donations. The marks aren't really flowing in though.

Haven't really spent much time figuring the Labyrinth stuff out, or tried to read anything.

Coming from King's Raid where I have like 30k banked stamina and a thousand stamina pots, this game is really stingy with energy :)

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Looks like I'm going to have to start over, lol. Pulled Ceci and Destina on my alt account that had Ravi. Figures.
Exactly what I just pulled. Woooo.

Only now, I'm not sure what to do with my usual team. Still running Ravi, Tieria, Elson, Destina. I figure I can pull Elson for now? Ceci has a lower def debuff chance than Tieria and Elson doesn't really do any damage (but he does buff).

I dunno. So hard to pick a quality team sometimes.

Molten Core Raider
Been teetering on whether or not to stay super casual or go all in on this game, think Ill hang with it a while so I'd like a guild invite if one is available as well. Calysto76 is my name in game.

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
We should be hitting the next rank here in a bit which will give us two slots and I'll cull some randos.

Here is a google sheet if you want to add your name to it so I can keep track of who still wants in the guild or needs friend list additions;

Epic Seven Username List

Last edited:

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Been teetering on whether or not to stay super casual or go all in on this game, think Ill hang with it a while so I'd like a guild invite if one is available as well. Calysto76 is my name in game.

I'm thinking that "all in" would be a pretty ballsy move, considering the Korean feedback about the developer.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I wouldn't go too deep into the wallet on this one. They're apparently worse than Blizzard for punishing their players.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I keep summoning the relationship characters heh. Got a free Elson and Silk now. Unfortunately still stick with just Aither as my healer and don't know how much I want to invest in him, but levels are getting more difficult in area 5.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Aither really isn't that bad. Elson is godly after third awakening though. His problem appears to be that he isn't always quite good enough as a main healer unless you can knock down the cooldown on his heal. As a buffer, though? Hot damn.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm thinking that "all in" would be a pretty ballsy move, considering the Korean feedback about the developer.

The complaining was overblown, and the devs have already sad they're gonna provide compensation if they have to nerf, which will be retroactive. The game is pretty new in KR as well and it seems to me like they're trying to get some balance down early so it doesn't cause problems down the road.

Molten Core Raider
By "all in" I was more referring to sinking time into the game moreso than money. King's Raid is kinda my primary mobile time waster, this game seems pretty complex and I was debating whether it was worth it to dive in.

I did drop a little money (because I apparently havent learned how not to do that on mobile games) on summons and ended up with Isera and Cecile to go with my Destina from the summon select when I started. Figure Im pretty well off for now and will worry less about summons for a while. I need to focus more on leveling what I have than adding to the pile.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow, difficulty really ramps up in ch9/ch10, it seems. I'm fielding a team of mid-40s at 10-5 and they can barely hack it at this point.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Okay, never mind, it's entirely RNG. Sometimes I can easily beat certain fights, even when I'm getting a "weak" rating on my team. Sometimes I get absolutely crushed.

Molten Core Raider
So how many of these items in the exchange shop for Destina's side story worth grinding for? I figure the summon bookmarks and the catalysts at least? Anything else worthwhile?

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So how many of these items in the exchange shop for Destina's side story worth grinding for? I figure the summon bookmarks and the catalysts at least? Anything else worthwhile?

I'm going for Seed, Giga, Greater Artifact, Catalyst, and Bookmarks.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I bought everything, since stage 10 on world difficulty is a great spot to grind xp. The lowest priority would probably be the giga phantasma guess?

Molten Core Raider
My group isnt quite stout enough to clear all of World difficulty yet (I've cleared up to stage 8 but I'm "weak" for it) so Im having to settle for map 6 grinding as it's the last one I cleared I can do on auto consistently. Got plenty of time left so Im sure Ill get everything worthwhile, just wasnt sure what the worthwhile things were :p

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I use Ravi + Cidd + leveling fodder + a good supporter to farm, Sez friends are great for it. Using a 3-man party + supporter means I get my 2* monster from 1-20 in 3 runs. There's plenty of time still, so go for everything if you guys can. Choose a lower stage if you need to, maybe one that drops catalysts you need.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Wow. 10-10 whooped my ass. Going to assume that I need to level up and farm a bit before that's going to happen.