Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Booted a few people last night who were inactive; if you need a guild and can be active in GW we are finally making some improvements and up in top < 400 guilds and get the max mystic token multipler rate.

Rerolled; need to join us in discord chat at least to hear every one complain who doesn't have TAM!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Good all around team for trial is Cerm, Lulu, TAM, Luna. Can use S2 on 3rd part if you need abit of surviability and damage output is pretty high with 3 sources of def break, as well as 1 anti heal. Also TAM's S2 extends Cerm's greater attack buff. Was able to get around 4-4.5M with them but you need to delay going into 1st burn phase until you popped cerm S2 and idol so you don't waste turns buffing in burn phase. I slowed my TAM down from 223 to 187 just to stop her from overlapping my slow dps after she cycles idol.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Parts 1 and 2 of the upcoming balancing patch

Damn...Those Yufine buffs are kind of ridiculous. She's already pretty good. Swapping he stun/dispel and the damage increase on her S2 was probably more than enough. The 85% group silence is just ridiculous.

Some of these buffs make the units really powerful. Crozet seems like he could be amazing now. And Coli having a self speed buff and stronger S1 is no joke.

Alexa's basket buff is awesome. I just got 2 of them when pulling for the new mage, was bummed because they kind of suck as an artifact. Now I'm stoked, its actually really good in PvE now.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
i sold 3 :( Glad they listened to all my suggestion support emails on how to buff ML kitty!!! #IsavedMLKitty

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Got Yufine along with a sigurd scythe and border coin in today's free summons. Really looking forward to the balance patch now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Got Yufine along with a sigurd scythe and border coin in today's free summons. Really looking forward to the balance patch now.

Nice pulls, man. Yufine is great. She's already good before her buffs, she's going to be a fucking monster after them.

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
My luck so far has been pretty crappy. Im excited at the ML rotation in the mystic summon next week, both fire Ken and Judge Kise? Yes plz.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Assassin Coli dupe and 2 crappy 5star artifacts is all I've got from the free summons as of today.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Massive changes. All really good.

Another Mola Reduction (20% for 4/5 stars), and 3 stars will no longer use Molas, instead will us Sigmas (Great change, never want to invest in 3 stars because they are really niche, and I feel like its a waste). Refunds coming in.

Also, a new crafting in Alchemists steeple, sacrifice six of the same type of right side equipment (Rings, Boots, Neck) and you'll get an item with guaranteed % main stat--so finally a way to convert all the trash flat main stats. Also, for sub stats, "flat stats" have been doubled (Won't make them such a massive loss when you get one now).

A new "pet" system so you can repeat farm! (Best change IMO). You can set the number of repeats. And the pets can be levelled/have little bonuses (Increase loot drop rates, increase certain token amounts dropped like for events ect).

And live PVP, tons of raid changes, and world bosses inc. Great stuff!

• 1Like

Aazrael

Massive changes. All really good.

Another Mola Reduction (20% for 4/5 stars), and 3 stars will no longer use Molas, instead will us Sigmas (Great change, never want to invest in 3 stars because they are really niche, and I feel like its a waste). Refunds coming in.

Also, a new crafting in Alchemists steeple, sacrifice six of the same type of right side equipment (Rings, Boots, Neck) and you'll get an item with guaranteed % main stat--so finally a way to convert all the trash flat main stats. Also, for sub stats, "flat stats" have been doubled (Won't make them such a massive loss when you get one now).

A new "pet" system so you can repeat farm! (Best change IMO). You can set the number of repeats. And the pets can be levelled/have little bonuses (Increase loot drop rates, increase certain token amounts dropped like for events ect).

And live PVP, tons of raid changes, and world bosses inc. Great stuff!
I will enjoy getting back +15 worth of molas from axe God and a few from lorina!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If you're running a Pixel, don't update to android 10 if you want to keep playing. This happened in beta and they still haven't fixed it.

Edit: They fixed the android 10 compatibility with the patch on Wednesday.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I've settled on ML Ruele for one of my picks, she's just too powerful to pass up and she can make any comp better. I agree with the sentiment though that she's the most "boring" pick, she is like the foundation of a house, not exciting but everything can be built on her. The second pick is going to give me a fucking ulcer lol.

Pretty sure its going to be Ken, not because he's the best in any one thing, but because he's the most versatile, he can be used on Defense, Offense and PvE. He paired with Ruele is makes an amazing defense deterrent and offense wrecking ball. But Fallen Ceci, Arbiter Vildred and Specter Tenebria are still really attractive for me.

Tenebria gets shit on by cleave, I know, and suffers some on offense due to the effect resist/immunity meta, but in the right comp (WIth Ruelle) she does well, and she's a beast on offense in GW. But she's dog shit on defense due to the cleave weakness. However, she is really good in PvE (Probably the best 5 ML unit in PvE overall IMO except for maybe Arb Vild). Having help for trials is important, I think, as they will be a serious farming section--and she dominates a lot of trials that don't nuke mages.

Ceci seems like she's only going to get better over time with this meta. She's good defense/offense and has some niche uses in PvE (I suspect she might have more soon as new bosses roll out). And of course Vildred is good everywhere, too. Still amazing on defense, especially if actually built to survive a cleave or with moonlight, he's also great in PvE.

The issue is, Ruele makes all of these picks really crazy. I think Ken and Vildred would be the most versatile overall. Which way did you guys go?

Last edited:

Aazrael

I've settled on ML Ruele for one of my picks, she's just too powerful to pass up and she can make any comp better. I agree with the sentiment though that she's the most "boring" pick, she is like the foundation of a house, not exciting but everything can be built on her. The second pick is going to give me a fucking ulcer lol.

Pretty sure its going to be Ken, not because he's the best in any one thing, but because he's the most versatile, he can be used on Defense, Offense and PvE. He paired with Ruele is makes an amazing defense deterrent and offense wrecking ball. But Fallen Ceci, Arbiter Vildred and Specter Tenebria are still really attractive for me.

Tenebria gets shit on by cleave, I know, and suffers some on offense due to the effect resist/immunity meta, but in the right comp (WIth Ruelle) she does well, and she's a beast on offense in GW. But she's dog shit on defense due to the cleave weakness. However, she is really good in PvE (Probably the best 5 ML unit in PvE overall IMO except for maybe Arb Vild). Having help for trials is important, I think, as they will be a serious farming section--and she dominates a lot of trials that don't nuke mages.

Ceci seems like she's only going to get better over time with this meta. She's good defense/offense and has some niche uses in PvE (I suspect she might have more soon as new bosses roll out). And of course Vildred is good everywhere, too. Still amazing on defense, especially if actually built to survive a cleave or with moonlight, he's also great in PvE.

The issue is, Ruele makes all of these picks really crazy. I think Ken and Vildred would be the most versatile overall. Which way did you guys go?
Yea I wouldnt mind having these problems of yours (I'm not salty at all!). Meanwhile I got two ML5s that feels really lackluster, ML Ravi and Cecilia.

Got Yufine with 60 pulls though. Dragon waifu.

• 1Like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
guys what would u put togheter with J kise + aux lot for pvp? having hard time deciding. I was thinking for Vildred for speed imprint, and Ch dom (to finish off high hp target), but id have no def break ( not sure if needed kise s2+s3 shud prety much almost kill anything), nor any kind of debuff/dispel. What are yer thoughts?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
guys what would u put togheter with J kise + aux lot for pvp? having hard time deciding. I was thinking for Vildred for speed imprint, and Ch dom (to finish off high hp target), but id have no def break ( not sure if needed kise s2+s3 shud prety much almost kill anything), nor any kind of debuff/dispel. What are yer thoughts?

I think it depends on what kind of team you're facing. If its a cleave team with a speed booster, I'd absolutely go for Vildred for the speed imprint--since you won't need def break to wipe them out.

If its a tank/bruiser team, I'd go something Dom, or some other unit that can finish off one of the people left standing. (I guess here it depends how built your Vildred is, he's really good for that too.) Potentially even some support to keep Kise up for while your Aux Lots is cycling to boost her again, since from what I understand, a lot of high end tank teams can survive a Kise cleave--but they are usually pretty low and left without cool downs, so you need to be able to finish them off for a few rounds.

Last edited:

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So, I continued to be absurdly lucky with Mystics. Decided to use some of my refunded mystics (Haven't used any because I usually only pull when I don't have the regular 5 star available). I have Krau but I wanted to pull some before doing my trade in...just in case. Ended up with a Judge Kise.

Now the question. If I have her, Ruele, Aux Lots, would you guys think Vildred or ML Ken is better? (Is Vildred superfluous if I cleave with Kise already? Would Ken being a Bruiser with Ruele as back up let me be more consistent? Or would the extra cleave from Vildred just do better.)

If I disappear all the sudden its because my bad luck found me and dropped a fucking piano on me for not paying my dues :p just an FYI. (Seriously, a little paranoid now.)