Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I have enough skystones to guarantee a pull, and I was considering going for Vildred. Based on the last few posts, I'm guessing I should save them to guarantee Tama?

Trying to decide what my best path forward is and who I should promote or use as my main team. This is what I have now:

6* Chloe, Lena

5* Aither, Kitty Clarissa, Ras, Sol

4* Cartuja, Challenger Dominiel, Clarissa, Dingo, Hazel, Leo, Lots, Mercedes, Purrgis, Rin, Silk, Zerrato

3* Adlay, Ains, Alexa, Azalea, Batisse, Butcher Corps Inquisitor, Carmainerose, Carrot, Ennot, Hataan, Jecht, Judith, Kiris, Lorina, Montmorancy, Mucacha, Nemunas, Pearlhorizon, Pyllis, Rima, Roozid, Sven, Taranor Guard, Taranor Royal Guard, Teiria

I'm thinking I should level Sol and Challenger Dominiel, am I wrong? Should I be trying to get Krau or something through connections? Been mostly farming catalysts while leveling fodder recently

I’d definitely save for Tama if I were you. Vildred wouldn’t be that useful for you. Just use Lena as your farmer and work on a wyvern team around Chloe, TG, Alexa, and angelic momo. Tama will be the healer upgrade you need to really get moving through the abyss and lab levels.

Also save some bms for the potential SSB rerun if you can.

Aevian

Agree with Qwirb, save for Tama. She's considered almost a must for certain abyss floors. Most A13 teams have Tama if they aren't a one-shot team. Vildred's value is as a farmer, but if you have Lena, you're good. Vildred does have some spots in PVP teams but Tama is miles more important.

I agree also that you should be saving for SSB. I've heard possibly in August, but that's all speculation. I'd try to save up to pity that.

You could build a C. Dom, she's a pretty common character that works in late game PvP and quite a few raid teams. Sol kind of sucks, if you have enough of his imprints from the event, sure take him to 6*, but I don't use him for anything.

I don't see a great raid team for what you had so I wouldn't worry about working on that. Just like Qwirb said working on a W11-13 team should be a good goal for you. I'd work on the specialty change for A. Momo. You might be able to get her to tank for your team. Alexa could be your DPS, You could run Batisse for your debuffer that some people do for more stable runs, but speed requirement is slightly higher for that comp. Otherwise, Taranor guard works. Chloe is good for W13, I just wouldn't recommend investing molas in here as she will get outshined down the line and you may regret using those molas for her.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Got my Tamarine, an Elbris and an Abyssal crown. To the point where the only non limited banner that I think I would actually pull for is Charles.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Pulled Tamarinne in about 60 summons. Got an Elbris and a bunch of 4 star artifacts as well. I'm guessing I should not try to pull another? I didn't use any of my skystones (13k left) and 172 bookmarks left

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I wouldn't, her imprint isn't great--much better to save for summons you need. Congrats on Tama to you both, she is absolutely ridiculous--as said, by far the strongest PvE character everywhere outside of where there are special limitations against fire characters and what not (Like hunts).

Btw, for gearing her. She's got low stam, so she is one of the few healers that falls into that odd range where a flat stat health ring/neck, with a substat health, can actually be better for her than a normal % health ring/neck. In case you guys get any really nice flat state health rings/necks with perfect healer rolls.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Mine is geared, will have about 15.4k Hp, 210 speed and 53 effectiveness at level 60. Do have a flat HP main stat neck that rolled pretty well

Aevian

I'd save it. The hero next week looks pretty interesting as a counter to A. lots cleave teams. Kit should be good against Diene/A. Momo teams. Then supposedly SSB rerun in Aug if you don't already have. Or if you're like me and just need the artifact. If you just have the itch to pull, burn a few on covenant before banner again.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tama really does trivialize pve content. Went from not being able to kill Queen and struggling but able to kill the rest to breezing through all of it. At abyss 93 now as well, and I’m positive I can go higher since I haven’t even fought it yet.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Still cant beat floor 92. Even using Kiris or baiken i do no dmg and they just combo kill me or the fucking taranor guards dual attack 100 times and kill me.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Still cant beat floor 92. Even using Kiris or baiken i do no dmg and they just combo kill me or the fucking taranor guards dual attack 100 times and kill me.
Think I used Dizzy/Tama/Clorina/Momo.

Wasn’t super fast but was never really in danger since I could keep basically everyone debuffed. Also made sure one tguard was low health before he summoned the next so that I could kill it right away, keeps the number of enemies down to manageable

• 1Like

Aazrael

Finally got it. Used your team but with Baiken instead of Lorina. Took a while but this time I wasn't even close to dying.

Screenshot_20200615-153045_Epic Seven.jpg

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Finally got it. Used your team but with Baiken instead of Lorina. Took a while but this time I wasn't even close to dying.

View attachment 278075
Yeah baiken would work better since you can actually do some damage during shields, I just don’t have her. Tywin doesn’t strip buffs or buff his team enough so that Tama/dizzy can’t handle it, so you have to get pretty unlucky with timing and a dps getting focused to lose. I think there was one fight from 93-95 that you couldn’t debuff that I swapped dizzy out, but still wasn’t hard

I’m at 96 now, haven’t tried it yet

Last edited:

Aazrael

Yeah baiken would work better since you can actually do some damage during shields, I just don’t have her. Tywin doesn’t strip buffs or buff his team enough so that Tama/dizzy can’t handle it, so you have to get pretty unlucky with timing and a dps getting focused to lose. I think there was one fight from 93-95 that you couldn’t debuff that I swapped dizzy out, but still wasn’t hard

I’m at 96 now, haven’t tried it yet
I think I handled the shield mostly with Arky. My Baiken isnt the best. :(

Tried floor 93 now but failed a couple of times. All my dps are debuffers and not sure they fit on that floor.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I think I handled the shield mostly with Arky. My Baiken isnt the best. :(

Tried floor 93 now but failed a couple of times. All my dps are debuffers and not sure they fit on that floor.

Yeah I think I swapped out dizzy for juggs due to the debuff restrictions. Probably anyone without many debuffs would work, I don’t have many besides lorina.

With Tama and Momo the buff transfer isn’t that big of a deal and makes it still worth it to defense break when you can. Was another pretty slow fight, but wasn’t too bad. Ignore zerato except for when you need to attack with a soul weaver due to CDs. Not sure what retarded logic devs have in saying in the boss guide to kill zerato, he’s got way too many HP to kill when he is revived every 3 rounds.

96 is definitely a no go with dizzy, might try switching out for Sol but otherwise same team.

Edit: ended up using Tene instead of sol for 96. Worked fine even though her 80% def break and sleep actually hit about 25% of the time, not even including resists. My Tene has shit gear too

Last edited:

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So I did three pulls on the new banner and wound up with Karin's aunt. Not sure what to do with her yet.

I get that she punishes teams that require some setup to work. I just wonder if she really needs her artifact to do her job.

I wasn't expecting to get her so I don't think I am going to try chasing an artifact that probably won't show up.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I got her and the artifact, not really even sure why I rolled on her except boredom. Still have enough for a pity though

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I have only been playing this account for a month and a half and have no high level pvp experience.

That being said, what I am seeing in comments and videos is that she can be very disruptive for cleave teams if you get a +30 artifact, high level gear, and fully mola her s2.

If you don't invest all that she can also be built as a good evasion bruiser with mldb.

Seems like a very expensive tool that is great when she starts working. But she is versatile enough thanks to her s3 to not be useless if you don't max her artifact.

Molten Core Raider
I dunno, Ive been seeing the exact opposite. This korean streamer
built a Celine with 4750 attack and 340% crit damage and tried her Celine in multiple situations, pve, rta, and arena. What she discovered was Adamant shield hinders damage significantly, and if there's an F Ceci with Adamant Shield, then Celine will never kill anything with her S2. (the VOD from 6-18, around the 1hour mark is when she starts rta battles)

Celine seems to be too easy to neuter with fairly common artifacts. F Ceci may not be super common, but you will encounter her enough to be a problem. Since Celine's S2 is random as to who she hits I feel like she's a super niche unit that doesnt even do the job she was billed as doing very well.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Well that's even more reason to avoid chasing the artifact. I still think she is more viable as a bruiser with evasion anyways. As you said the random target on s2 is pretty crap even if the damage was high enough.

I think they neutered her multipliers and tried pushing all the damage into her skill ups and artifact to encourage more spending. Except they didn't math it out enough and came up just short.

When she works it's cool, but I guess that's a very very specific set of circumstances right now.

Maybe they buff her enough to start working again... It'd be nice if she used some kind of target priority on the s2 instead of rng.