Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is Celine not worth going for? I could pity her if I wanted
Still early so not sure but I'm thinking it's not a must pull. IMO her value is a counter to slots/cdom, Tam/iseria, Tywin/basar setups. Maybe against dienne comps? The problem is that it takes insane gear against a comp without adamant shield and even then it's random targeting. I think she does have some value in a gw defense team against cleave, but I think dizzy/Armin would blow that team up.

Others have said evasion/bruiser, but there are other units that fit that role. She's also not limited.

If you don't have SSB, I would definitely save at least one pity for that. And more if you want the artifact.

Not a bad kit by any means so if you want to pull and maybe get closer to some ML pulls, that's good too.

Qwirb

I think she's better as an offensive or RTA unit. If you're using her on defense, you're not going to get targeted by the aux lots teams and even if you do, it's 1/4 that she disrupts. In rta or on gw offense though, she'll be great as a counter pick against teams with momo/aux lots/djb/ruele/maid chloe/etc.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, you'd better grab her and one copy of drink while the banner is up. She's never really fallen out of favor for the entire year she's been available, and likely wont for some time to come. Make sure to get the artifact too though.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I dumped everything I had saved up on this banner. Which isn't much given all the shit pushed our way lately. Got SSB in like 20 pulls, kept going for the artifact. I only had 4k stones and 130 bms total. Sunk everything in. No drink.

Remembered I was stuck on level 65 of abyss. Gave some penguins to ravi, got her to level 43, used free equip to put best gear on her, cleared the stage, got the 50 Bms and pulled drink with 3 pulls left. I feel pretty lucky as I know some people strike out hard on the artifact.

Aevian

Going to guess SSB is a must pull?
Even outside of the fact she's limited, I would consider a must pull. SSB and Tama are the two RGB characters I would consider must pull. Drink is very nice but really only when you get multiple copies or potion to limit break

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Had to nearly pity SSB (~100 pulls) and didn’t get a drink. Thing fucking sucks. Don’t want to chase getting one with another summer event immediately after this

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I was 73 left on Mystic pity. Had 500 Mystic bookmarks and got ML Violet on the last pull.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Anyone play around with ml violet yet? Trying to decide if I want to pull for him or wait for arby to eventually come around

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure if this was good luck or bad luck. Got the drink artifact on my 3rd, 4th and 7th pull, but had to pity SSB herself. Probably should be happy I guess

Molten Core Raider
Anyone play around with ml violet yet? Trying to decide if I want to pull for him or wait for arby to eventually come around
I toyed with him for a while last night. I ran mine to 60, fully awakened and +15'd him. I dont have him in a counter set though, I put him in some leftover speed/crit gear that left him fairly fast (around 200 speed) with 3900 attack, 260% crit damage and was pleasantly surprised at the results. The defense pen on that S3 is some serious stuff. He was hitting units for 13-16k with the S3. I need to work out whether i need to live in banshee hunt for a while or if i wanna keep him in the faster stuff, but im happy with the investment (unlike my +14 Elphelt.....)

Obsidian

<Bronze Donator>
Worth it to go for Holiday Yufine? Seems like she's just ok, hard counter to Basar but I'm not deep enough in pvp to be running into Basar teams right now

Aevian

The unit itself I'm going to say no. The AoE on S1 is kind of a fun thing, so nice for the earth expeditions as fire AoE is not as common. But multipliers aren't great, so character isn't that good. The artifact however is really interesting. It's abyssal crown but for warriors. In the future, there may be a character that can really take advantage of it, although it's probably BIS for Holiday Yufine.

If you have enough to pity and do more to try to get the artifact, it's not a bad one to pull on since it is limited. But if need to save in case they rerun some other characters, then I'd skip. It'll eventually rerun.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
tbh i like holiday yufine. Just build her with highest atk possible, dont bother bout crit/critdmg. Id say speed set with atk% on almost everything, good effectivness and very tanky. Give her also the burn artifact, and possible pair with unit that can shield her at start ( lilias artifact or fallen ceci). The burn dmg she does is no joke.

Qwirb

tbh i like holiday yufine. Just build her with highest atk possible, dont bother bout crit/critdmg. Id say speed set with atk% on almost everything, good effectivness and very tanky. Give her also the burn artifact, and possible pair with unit that can shield her at start ( lilias artifact or fallen ceci). The burn dmg she does is no joke.

With her artifact and built for speed/eff, hyufine is a useful unit. Not OP, but useful in the right team/situation. Just like every other rgb unit released since... SSB? Lilias?

I'd definitely pull since she's limited and her artifact is really good.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
The unit itself I'm going to say no. The AoE on S1 is kind of a fun thing, so nice for the earth expeditions as fire AoE is not as common. But multipliers aren't great, so character isn't that good. The artifact however is really interesting. It's abyssal crown but for warriors. In the future, there may be a character that can really take advantage of it, although it's probably BIS for Holiday Yufine.

If you have enough to pity and do more to try to get the artifact, it's not a bad one to pull on since it is limited. But if need to save in case they rerun some other characters, then I'd skip. It'll eventually rerun.

One of the big things with Yufine is her S1 is not disadvantaged by blue. It makes her extremely effective at applying teamwide debuffs consistently, whether the stuns from her artifact or the burn artifact.

Staberinde

Trakanon Raider
2nd year anniversary event happening atm, they seem to be giving lots away for the event:

70 free summons (10 a day) from 8/31-9/22

1 Million Gold and 10 Leifs via Password locked gifts (Automatically should be in your mailbox)
1st gift password (Gold): EPICTOGETHER
2nd gift password (Leifs): 2NDEPICBDAY

Random 5 Star hero, 3 Molas and more via login event running 9/03-10/01
DayAccount RankRewardAmount
1-3★ Penguin Set (Ice/Fire/Earth/Light/Dark)One per element
Tera-Phantasma2
2Rank.5Leif22
3Rank.10[Epic Grade, Destruction Set] Lv. 78 Equipment Chest (Weapon/Helmet/Armor/Boots)One per type
4Rank.15Covenant Bookmarks30
5Rank.20Ezera Foundation Day Celebration Artifact
「To a New World」
6Rank.25MolaGora3
7Rank.30[Episode 1] 5★ Hero Summon Ticket1

Free unequip and Wyvern/Spirit Alter/Adventure AP/XP Buff event for this weekend and next weekend (Thu-Sun)

Other current ingame events:
Real time arena participation event: 80 energy, & 100k gold/day (you can concede during character selection)
Find Judith: 200+ Energy and random rewards each day (Complete each day by doing set number of adventure/hunt/sa/arena)
A New Beginning (Side Story) (You can get all the rewards for ~200 energy/few hours just doing 3-1 and rerolling quests for the 5-10 equipment ones).
Amazon prime login event: Currently 20 Leifs, new rewards every few weeks

Also Episode 3 is being released next week along with a mass promotion system and permanent 10% increase in gold from selling items.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Took a break from this one seeing as I was just doing dailies and summoning new heroes I couldnt use due to no good equipment available. I just dont have the time to play mobile games all day to have the chance of getting a good equipment piece. Im fine with the molagora issue and energy but the equipment shit really bums me out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Anyone still play this? Played at launch for a while but got burned out eventually. Just wondering the state of the game. Got some time off and have considered dicking around with it again.