EQ Classic? Not really.

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I the only one that pictures jhoanna on a leash and collar dutifully follow her master(kegz) around acting like a parrot?
And the rabid dogs follow their master, Barking and Growling... Trolling and Moaning.
They are so butt-hurt and their feelings are hurt.
Like a pack of retarded hyenas they feast on their prey
Yet, headbutt each other and bites the dirt.

Kegz_sl

shitlord
Pure poetic genius in the words of these trolls, they have enlightened us with their highly intelligent comments.

Now back to your thread, EQ Classic.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I'm a troll? No sorry, just don't care to derail a different thread. Want to unban me? I bet I can go duo nagafen with your bug that you refuse to fix, thats how broken your shit is. Quit thinking I'm the only enchanter on the server that knows it.

Anymore replies you can direct to my inbox, sorry to the rest.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
What the hell are you neckbeards doing in here making random people send me PMs complaining? Someone make an EQ-EMU drama neckbeard thread so the 100 people in the world that care about EQ can play in it.

Then Agonizing can sit in this thread alone and talk to himself.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is the testing still going on?
The test server is still active, however, there currently isn't anything new to test out. We've pretty much tested what's currently available as much as it can possibly be tested. Now we're in limbo, waiting for the next bit of content. YL is allowing players to create things, but he has to go over what they make and push it through to the server. That's the current road block.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Quit fucking around with the report function. It isn't there to settle your petty bullshit. Do it again and you get a time out.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Where did Yeahlight go all of a sudden? Shit was about to get real with a beta and whatnot.
I'm going to point out the post directly above the one where you first decided to hijack this thread and get some self publicity for your shitty project.
http://www.rerolled.org/showthread.p...l=1#post242302

More importantly, this part of it:

recent events specifically indicate that no further work will take place as the owner is "putting it on hold" for at least six months.
"You seem to not realize that this is a hobby. He's doing it for fun. He owns a company and that is his full time job. Things in real life, such as your company being bought out by a much larger company, take precedence to your hobbies. There are a lot of things that need to be dealt with before an acquisition can be completed. It's a time consuming process and he should absolutely focus on that until it's done, THEN return to the project. You sound like a kid or an unemployed person that bitches when someone has to be at work because they can't help you any longer. Just wait it out, things will be complete."

You need to work on your trolling. Especially when you already know the answer to the question.