EQ F2P- Returning Players & Current Content

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just noticed you can vote once a day... fucking stupid. One guy voting 7 times can cancel 7 other players who only vote once each - that makes sense SOE /boggle

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I just noticed you can vote once a day... fucking stupid. One guy voting 7 times can cancel 7 other players who only vote once each - that makes sense SOE /boggle
"Want to pick the next EverQuest Race and Class Combination? Now is your chance!
To kick off the epic celebration of EverQuest's 15th Anniversary, we're letting YOU pick the next race/class combo. You are allowed one vote per day on each matchup featured."

If they read the rules they will know they can vote every day!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I've never understood why all elves can't be monks. In my head elves = vulcans = buddhists. The latter two do the kung fu thing.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm going to be voting for Dark Elf Ranger every day

might start spoofing my IP for multiple votes

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
the description for the Dark Elf Ranger makes more sense too =p

Dark Elf Ranger
46%
"She's only two hours ahead of us. Luckily, so are the spider breeding grounds."
Nature is most powerful in the dark corners of the world. Deadly poisons, horrible predators, and unforgiving environments are the proving grounds that the Teir'Dal Rangers must tame before they're released to pursue their own interests. With all the new places being discovered in far off lands, it's only natural that many would see the confining walls of their home something to leave behind in the pursuit of something greater.
VS
Vah-Shir Druid
54%
"Come close, friend. Allow me to mend those wounds before they fester."
The fierce loyalty of a Vah Shir is hard-earned, but long-lasting. Vah Shir that feel particularly called to protect Norrath itself-instead of a particular clan-become Druids, worshiping the nature gods. These Vah Shir feel a strong connection not just to the planet, but to its varied protectors as well. All who fight for Norrath's stability and success welcome the powerful aid of these caretakers.

Vah Shir protecting Norrath/"the planet"? they're not even from Norrath, they're from the damn moon! =p

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I can't believe DE ranger is losing to Vah Shir... We need to reverse that.

WTB vote option to just delete the Vah Shir race.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i just found out that clearing your cookies is enough to be able to vote more than once a day, btw

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i voted about 10 times when i discovered the cookie trick, then got distracted

just started up again, though, and Dark Elf Ranger is a % point higher than it was an hour ago

we can do this

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe DE ranger is losing to Vah Shir... We need to reverse that.

WTB vote option to just delete the Vah Shir race.
While I wholeheartedly agree with you, it could be due to the fact headshotting is essentially killed with the latest patch notes from Test. (Added a bunch of mobs in the popular HS zones to summon at 97%) The PL ranger explosion could be coming to an end.

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Anyone else on test having issues scribing tomes? I've experienced this on my SK and my zerker. The latest patch on test made it so you can scribe spells from your inventory instead of having to drag/drop them into your spell-book. But now whenever I click on a tome, it opens my spell-book and tries to scribe it there I think. On my zerker when I click them, it doesn't do anything (zerkers don't have spell-books). No error message, nothing. I'm using default UI and validated my game assets after I got a canned response from a GM. I'm not seeing any mention of this bug on the forums. I had a friend log into my account on his computer and try to scribe to see if I've got a corrupted file somewhere in my EQ directory, but he's seeing the same thing. Fucking a, how are you supposed to play a class when it doesn't have any spells and only tomes (monk, rogue, warrior, zerker) and you can't learn any new skills?

Grimey

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone else on test having issues scribing tomes? I've experienced this on my SK and my zerker. The latest patch on test made it so you can scribe spells from your inventory instead of having to drag/drop them into your spell-book. But now whenever I click on a tome, it opens my spell-book and tries to scribe it there I think. On my zerker when I click them, it doesn't do anything (zerkers don't have spell-books). No error message, nothing. I'm using default UI and validated my game assets after I got a canned response from a GM. I'm not seeing any mention of this bug on the forums. I had a friend log into my account on his computer and try to scribe to see if I've got a corrupted file somewhere in my EQ directory, but he's seeing the same thing. Fucking a, how are you supposed to play a class when it doesn't have any spells and only tomes (monk, rogue, warrior, zerker) and you can't learn any new skills?
Turn them into a class guildmater I think was the work around people figured out.